Chapter 6 *uwu*

I like this chapter because this depicts how I usually overthink. But instead of having a nice, relaxing bath, I panic and feel like absolute shit.
Edited on Tuesday, 2 November, 2021
Proof Read!

...

Harry was laying on his bed thinking, the thing he did the best. It was 5 in the morning right now and he couldn't sleep. This was a regular occurring in his life now. He always woke up somewhere between 4-6 am and then couldn't sleep. It was 3rd November today. Halloween celebration was pretty good. Hogwarts didn't allow any dress up and there were children from 11-17 year olds so there wasn't any booze but still the great feast was awsome.

The whole castle had been decorated with cobwebs and live bats with pumpkins all over the place. The dungeon had looked scarier than ever. Some first years have denied to attend their potions class because of the same. Let's just say, Snape wasn't the happiest person on this planet.

The great hall had looked beautiful with starry night ceiling and floating candles and pumpkins. The four ghosts of the four houses were delighted too.

Liam and Maya were officially a couple now. They were very cute together and Harry was happy for them. Niall was also going out with someone. He has gone to 2 dates till now but that was a big accomplishment because sometimes it felt as if the love of his life was chicken. Harry swears to God, he thinks, elves make fried chicken only for him.

Harry had also made a new friend. Zayn. The god like boy. Yeah, his name was Zayn and not Ringo. He was actually a very cool lad. Very laid back and calm. He was sweet and nice and he liked the muggle character- Minions. He was a muggle born and liked to sing. He had a really beautiful voice. He could be quiet intimidating sometimes, as well. Harry liked him. Harry had been paired with him for the Care of Magical Creatures class and they had clicked.

Aside from all of this, there was one more person on Harry's mind right now. Louis. Well he was there all the time but that was a very confusing topic for him and he ignored that part of himself. But today he couldn't help but wonder about the little boy with cheekbones. (he wasn't really little, but when compared to Harry- yea he was little, Harry is a literal giant, istg)

Todays was a not-so-special, special day. 3rd November. It was the 2 month anniversary for Louis and Smeleanor. 2 months ago, today they had started dating. And well, harry wasn't exactly happy. Smeleanor was always with Louis, on top off him or eating his face. They were all about excessive PDA for some reason. And it wasn't the cute type, it was the irritating type more like, specially when one of them looks miserable (*whispers* I think you know, which os them looked miserable. Spoiler alert, it was Louis). It sometimes looked like Smeleanor was touch deprived, which was just ridiculous because of all of the PDA they showed.

And that wasn't the strange thing. The strange thing was that, if Smeleanor wasn't all over his Louis, the only other thing she did was send Harry death glares, for some reason. Harry didn't know why. He didn't even know her. And that pissed him off.

Louis on the other hand behaved differently all together. In the starting years when they met, they fought all the time. Like if they saw eachother, they had to fight. Then after some years they started to ignore eachother because they both knew that is the best option for the both of them.

Now Louis was different. Louis didn't even acknowledge Harry's presence. It was as if he couldnt even see him. Like he was invisible. That's wasn't the case before. They used to have that acknowledgement for each other's presence but now that wasn't the case.

Harry knew he shouldn't really care. He is supposed to hate him.... But he doesn't. For some stupid reason Harry doesn't hate Louis anymore. Ha, he has sometimes even had the thought to be friends with him. That was obviously not gonna happen anytime soon. Obviously.

Today was going to be a miserable day. He knew it. It was 6 am now and he went for a bath. He took his uniform and his towel with him. He set them on the bench near the sink and filled up the tub. He stripped from his boxers and sat down, relaxing his muscles.

He wanted to ignore Smeleanor but that wasn't going to happen today. As it was her and Louis' anniversary, she was going to be all over the place giggling in a very irritating manner. He also had potions with Slytherin so it was going to be a great day. Like super great :)

He washed his hair and body quickly. Brushed, dried himself with the towel, wore his uniform and put his hair in space buns. His hair was touching his shoulders now and he liked it.

It was 6:45 and he decided to go for a walk before breakfast.

...

Hello its me the author.

I hope this somewhat long chapter makes up for my absence.

I'll try to be active now but I can't promise cuz my exams are gonna start in a week.

Btw thank you to everyone who is voting and commenting on this book. It means a lot. All the silent reader, thankyou to you too, i love yall. I hope yall are having a good day. Take care.

Anygays, are yall going to louis' festival? I am not but I will be attending the live stream and he mini documentary though on 4th sep. And also Liam's new single sunshine is out! Have yall listened to that? Its beautiful.

Tc all of you
Love
-R