3: Freeing the air benders

That's Kai, I forgot to mention him in the cast page. He is like Bumi and Opal. He is Junira's boyfriend ( not officially but they have this 'connection')

*in the previous chapter I did a mistake and I was writing Buki instead of Bumi but now is corrected.

Kitiara and the team avatar had everything prepared.

Lin and Asami were to drive the airships while hers and her father's bisons were flying in the air, ready to comply with the orders of their masters.

Kitiara was really happy that she finally was with her family and friend, no friends. Bolin, Mako and Korra accepted her in their little team.

The plan was imposed by her uncle, the one who knew better of such things with her mother's help.

Kitiara walked alone towards the temple with the rest of the gang following her hidden in the shadows.

She meet two guards in her way.

" Kitiara ? What are you doing here so late ? " The one asked.

" Oh you know. Just a walk under the moonlight. Couldn't sleep. " She replied calmly.

The guards exchanged a glance. " Still searching for those nonexistent air benders ? "

She grinned. " No. "

They raised an eyebrow. " No ? "

" No. When you search for someone and you finally find him. It is not considered that you are still searching. " She said.

Their eyes widen.

" Behind you. " She pointed at that direction.

They turned only to see the whole team avatar (except Asami and Lin) in fighting positions.

In a matter of seconds, they were wrapped with ropes, non able to call for help due to inability of speaking.

The team avatar and the warrior entered the building. They hid in a corridor for not being seen by the two Dai Li who were crossing the main corridor.

When they were gone, Tenzin whispered. " Mako, Bolin and Junira go to Kai, the rest with me for the air benders.

We nodded and splitted.

The kyoshi warrior followed Korra, Tenzin and Bumi further into the temple.

They came across with a metal door. Korra pushed it open and entered with Tenzin.

She and Bumi stayed outside. Her uncle switched on the radio.

He said something with some weird code names that Kitiara didn't quite catch.

" Wait. What. Are you in danger ? " Lin inquired through the radio.

" No. No. This meant that we got the air benders. " Bumi explained.

" Ok. We go into position. " Lin stated.

Bumi's face saddened. " Why does no one get likes my code names ? "

Kitiara placed a hand on his shoulder. " It's not that, Bumi. Your code names are very difficult for someone to understand. For example, you could have said : Me, the fan girl, the girl with the ponytails and the arrowhead found the treasure. Activate the car. "

Bumi grinned. " Oh kiddo, I have to see you from when you were a little child and now... now you are a young, wise and beautiful woman. I am so proud. Tenzin and Lin are too. "

Kitiara smiled back. " Thanks uncle. "

The air benders started exiting the room.

" Silence everyone. We don't want to be spotted or noticed. " Her father spoke.