xxvi. twenty six

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY SIX ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,
𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY SIX ˎˊ˗

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ,𑁍┊CHAPTER TWENTY SIX ˎˊ˗

instagram !

jasconleyy

liked by dreamwastaken and 473,263 othersjasconleyy look at him waving to the cops 😋 @itsmoosecraft-

jasconleyy look at him waving to the cops 😋 @itsmoosecraft
-

unspeakable see ya ☺️
jasconleyy why are we even going there
unspeakable LOL we're just gonna hang out, dont u miss me
jasconleyy def not
dreamwastaken @georgenotfound lol
jasconleyy what does this mean
georgenotfound ??
user92 YOOOOOO
user17 OMG YES
user15 EARLY
jamesamendola i've missed u jas
jasconleyy i didnt
prestonplayz LMAOO
jasconleyy pls tell me ure not in nathans house
prestonplayz what if i am
jasconleyy god no please
briarsement OMG JASMINE
jasconleyy OMG BRIANNA
briarsement CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN
jasconleyy YOU'RE THERE? HOLY CRAP
briarsement YES!!!
user56 OMG THEYRE MEETING UP AHHHHH
user7 YEAHHHHHHHH

36 minutes ago

real life !

after 3 hours of sitting on a car, just chilling, jamming to some songs and jasmine taking a nap, they finally arrived at nathan's house.

"jasmine, we're here. wake up." moose tapped jasmine's arm.

"hmm." jasmine opened her eyes, looking around. moose grabbed the keys and unlocked the doors. the two walked out, jasmine grabbing her small backpack.

"is there a lot of people inside?" jasmine asked. "why was i not informed?"

"not really. i think there's just like 8 of us." moose answered while they walk to the front door. as they reached it, jasmine rang the doorbell.

"jasmine!" nathan opened the door and hugged the girl who also hugged back.

"hey! it's been a long time, pal!" they both pulled away and smiled.

"wow so you just hug her and not me?" moose spoke, standing just behind jasmine.

"we see each other often, that's fine." nathan replied and let the both of them in. the others were all there.

― ❃

"what are we even gonna do? moose just came into my house earlier to say we're going to nathan's and he didn't even say what we'll do." jasmine asked and rested her back on the backrest of the couch.

"did you bring extra clothes? we're gonna do a swimming party, get drunk and a sleepover." nathan said.

"oh okay! that's cool, yeah. moose told me to." the group chatted for about an hour, catching up on everything. nathan, andrew (shark), preston, brianna, james and gabriel were there.

"how's streaming going, jas?" brianna asked her who's just being quiet while listening to all of their stories. everyone looked at jasmine.

"it's doing great, actually. i've been meeting more people to stream and play with." jasmine just answered.

"mm yeah, i've been hearing about you and george a lot on twitter. what's up with you two?" nathan said.

"we're good friends, i guess. nothing more."

"yeah sure. i heard you're in like- a love triangle or something with george and moose." nathan laughed and the others did too.

"it's funny how they both have the same name too," andrew spoke.

"pfft- yeah, but i don't know. people just like to ship me with them. i don't have a problem with it though," jasmine chuckled.

"you two flirt with each other a lot, don't you? do you like him?" james asked this time.

"yeah we do. but i do not like him." again, jasmine lied. she didn't want to share to anyone what she feels about him. maybe minx and niki are an exception.

"so does moose have a chance then?" gabriel sneered, the others laughing a little.

"pfft- moose and i are just friends." jasmine glanced at moose who's just grinning.

"i mean moose is pretty good. you two would make a cute couple." brianna said. jasmine rolled her eyes.

"moosemine!" nathan suddenly shouted, making all of them laugh. jasmine just shook her head while rolling her eyes.

"you guys are idiots."

notes !

notes !

i don't double check when i update so correct my spelling and grammar errors as nice as possible please !! don't be shy :)

stay safe always hot stuff 😘😘