The day I met Sunny part 2

"Hey Sunny, do you want to come over to my house?" I asked her shyly. "Yes please, that sounds like fun." Sunny said, smiling. This made me blush lightly. "Hehe now who has a crush on me?" Sunny teased. "Hey don't start." I said. "Fine then, blushy pea." Sunny giggled. The name just made me blush even more.

We eventually got to my house, and I opened the door for Sunny. "Lady's first." I said, politely. "Oh, thank you Peater." Sunny said, with a cute smile. "You're very welcome." I replied. "So, what kind of things are you in to?" Sunny asked me, sitting on the sofa. "Well, I like listening to music, playing games, drawing and cooking." I answered. "I like those things too!" Sunny yelled in happiness, making me jump. "Ok, now tell me something about you now." I told Sunny, wanting to get to know her. "Well, I like the things you said, also I love to sing and rap, I also love to have tickle fights with my friends." Sunny told me. "I like those things too!" I said, starting to giggle. "Hehe it's like we were made for each other." Sunny giggled. "What do you want to do Sunny?" I asked her. "Do you want to cook something? Because I make some delicious chocolate chip cookies." She Suggested. "Man, I love cookies..." I said. "Ok then." Sunny said, smiling.

We made the cookies after an hour of cooking. And while we were cooking, I found out that we both love Friday night funkin'. "Well, I've set the timer for 30 minutes, so what do you want to do now?" Sunny asked me. Then an idea popped into my head. "Just stay here so I can set something up." I said, running off somewhere. 'Has he not learned his lesson yet?' Sunny thought to herself. After 5 minutes, I called Sunny to come into the living room. When she did, she saw me with 2 microphones and the TV was on. "Can you take this?" I asked Sunny, handing her a microphone. "Are we doing what I think we're doing?" She said, with a smile. "If that thought was a rap battle, then yes!" I proclaimed. "Yaaay!" Sunny Shouted with joy. Then we had a fnf style rap battle until the timer went off. "The cookies are done." I said, forgetting that I was in a battle with Sunny. "Hehe, I win Peater!" Sunny giggled, happily. "Dang it." I Moaned. "I'll go get the cookies." Sunny told me. "Ok then." I replied.

When Sunny came back with the cookies, she gave me half of them. I took one bite of one and my eyes went into heart shapes. "THESE ARE THE BEST COOKIES I HAVE EVER TASTED!!" I said, as my taste buds were in a new plane of Existence. "Awww thank you Peater." Sunny thanked me. "You're welcome..." I said, not knowing how to describe the taste of the cookies. "I don't know how to describe the taste Sunny there that good." I told her. "You don't have to Peater. I can tell by the look on your face that they're the best." Sunny said, with confidence.

We enjoyed eating the cookies, and I had a plan on what to do when Sunny was done with them. "Sunny, I have something to do when you are done with the cookies." I told her with a mischievous smile. "Well, I'm full now so what is it?" She asked. "Well, just come here for a minute." I said. "Ok..." Sunny said, coming to me. "You know what you told me earlier?" I asked her. "Um, what that?" Sunny asked. "Hehe in this world..." I began. "Oh no..." Sunny said realising what was coming to get her. "IT'S TICKLE OR BE TICKLED!!" I yelled, as I started tickling Sunny's stem up and down. "HEHEHEHEHE PEATER IT TICKLES PLEASE STOP IT I'M BEGGING YOU HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sunny begged me, while she continued to let out her absolutely adorable little giggles.

 "HEHEHEHEHE PEATER IT TICKLES PLEASE STOP IT I'M BEGGING YOU HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sunny begged me, while she continued to let out her absolutely adorable little giggles

"P-PEATER PLEASE STOP I CAN'T ANYMORE TICKLING HAHAHAHAHA!!" Sunny begged, hardly breathing thanks to all of her laughter. "Awww ok I'll stop." I said sadly. "T-Thank you hehehe." Sunny said giggling still. "But I am going to do this then!" I said, wrapping Sunny in a hug. "Aww Peater that's so cute." She said, as she started hugging me back. This made us both blush tons.