A Double Date Before the Reaper's Final Game

Who knew love would come around and become a major factor for Y/n?

Obviously it was as the kuudere boy we once knew was turning a one eighty through his feelings and emotions as he was slowly growing to a more calming and relaxed boy that anybody would hang out with.

And even better, today Y/n was preparing himself in front of a large mirror in his room as he was fixing up his clothes to look good for the day. Because today the boy is going on another date as he fixed the buttons of his shirt while rolling the sleeves up to his elbows.

Then his strong claws start to dust around his ripped jeans and checking his white and c/c sneakers for any stains and dirt that he has to clean up.

After all of this was done, Y/n takes another glance at the doppelgänger in the mirror. He checks every aspect that he hid himself, checking his body out like his arms and back and start to smile softly.

Ding!

Out of natural reaction, Y/n digs into the pockets of his jeans and takes out his phone. A text was written across his screen as he smiles at who was texting him. He nods softly, "I'm glad she chose me..." he softly said before grabbing his keys and his wallet in his room and head out of his home and took the bus.

...

The calm and soothing aura in the cafe was putting Y/n at ease, a small cup of d/c sitting in front of him as he watched the minutes ticked by slowly on his phone.

We've done this before... Probably a hundred times... So why am I a little tense?

Y/n remembers the dates that either Gamo or himself would want to plan and go out, an occurring thing as he remembers the months, the year flashing by quickly as Y/n went through many many experiences he faces as a boyfriend.

Of course he was really caring to Gamo along with taking her out somewhere nice or to eat and did so many affectionate and wholesome things together. There were times where her and Y/n would get into a little disagreement but would resolve the situation with ease and efficiency as they go back to their old ways and cuddled.

"Oh, p/n!~"

Through the busy and loud crowd packed into the seats of the cafe, Y/n hears a voice calling for him from near the entrance. It hits him when he spots a beautiful girl with tangerine eyes and soft hair falling past her shoulders. She was none other than the pretty girl who goes by the name of Gamo.

With a wide smile on his face, he motions her to take a seat at the table, standing up and was being embraced tightly the second she gets within are distance. She pecks the boys lips with her's before she takes her seat across him and smiles softly.

It didn't take long until Gamo grabs her drink, green tea boba as she starts making small talk about what happened over the past few days they were away from each other. Y/n had a lot to say, taking up nearly most of the conversation as Gamo just stared and listened to what he has to say.

Yet even though Gamo didn't have the time to talk, Y/n giving her stories of the past and whatnot, that didn't mean she wasn't bored of him. In fact, happier than ever as she got to watch Y/n smile throughout the conversation while admiring that fine view that she could see in front of her. She lets out a sigh of doting, a small smile still pasted on her face while resting on her hands.

God, Y/n is so hot...

"Gamo? Are you alright?"

Finally, Gamo snaps away from her deep thought of affection towards Y/n. "Huh?"

"I was just asking if you had anywhere you wanted to go today..." the boy smiles softly. Gamo couldn't help but make the boy flustered as she had both hands under her chin and gazing at Y/n more.