𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𑁍

We head out of the car, €50 in each of our pockets as we stare out at the huge Spanish Fiesta that was buzzing around us.

There were fairground games, rides, food stalls, live shows going on all around us.

It was one of the most amazing things I'd ever seen.

'Oh my god! Yeah. You better win me a Teddy!' I point with a giggle as we head over to start playing some of the games.

I get given a huge rose to put in my hair as we enter the actual carnival, and we're handed maracas each to use if we go to any of the performers around us.

We go over to the stalls to try and win some of the prizes.

And of course, we barely win anything.

Teddy is insanely proud of himself when he wins a huge sombrero.

That he refuses to take off the whole day.

We win loads of different sweets and candies, as well as fans and ponchos to match the rest of the people attending the festival.

We go on a few of the rides. The bumper cars, waltzers and the super fast spiny one the makes you feel sick.

I absolutely thrash him in a coconut shy contest, then we stand in front of the hit or miss game.

Both of our eyes trained on the ginormous Teddy with a red love heart in his hands.

'I'm gonna ace it. Look first time.' He throws the first of his tennis balls at the duck cut outs he had to hit.

He needed 5 out of 5 to win the big bear.

And the first one he throws missed.

I burst out laughing as he face drops from smug to deflated real fast.

'Oh yeah, you wanna see if you can do it then?' Teddy smirks at me as I cackle, taking the next tennis ball and throwing it.

Hitting the duck straight in his tummy.

'And that's that on that.' I shrug, flipping my hair about.

'Maybe you can't see. Maybe you should take this off.' I go to move his sombrero and he flaps.

'No no no no noo! That's my good luck charm. Don't mess up mans vibe.' He glared at me jokingly and I laugh again, throwing my head back as he uses the next three to practice.

14 times.

70 freaking tennis balls later.

And he's managed 4 out of 5 so far. The closest he'd gotten.

'Right. Okay. Just imagine it's someone's face. Who do you hate?' I ask and he frowns.

'Right now? Donald Duck.'

He says, straight faced and I quietly lose my shit behind him, cackling away as the crowd that had gathered around us hypes him up.

We'd literally been here for about half an hour. Most other people who were trying had given up.

But not Teddy.

He takes a deep breath, as if he was doing this to win a gold medal at the Olympics or something.

That thought alone sends me off giggling again as I grab my phone, filming a video of everyone clapping for him and then focusing on Teddy as he throws the tennis ball.

And hits the last duck square in the face.

'YESSSSS!!!' He jumps around, picking me up and spinning me round as we both scream, the whole crowd around us cheering as I laugh.