Last Chapter

"Saebyul, breakfast!" Saebyul heard her dad shouted which she found weird because her dad never made breakfast for them.

She went to the kitchen only to see her dad, Wonwoo and Saebin having their breakfast, her eyes widened. Wonwoo secretly winked at her which actually flattered Saebyul.

"Wonwoo brought breakfast, come on, eat your breakfast before you go to school." Her dad said.

Without saying anything, Saebyul sat beside Saebin and started to eat her breakfast, Wonwoo bought lots of sandwiches for them.

"Hyung, it's very delicious!" Saebin exclaimed.

"Really? Woah, I can buy this for you everyday." Wonwoo ruffled Saebin's hair.

-

"I'll see you later." Saebyul waved her hand and was about to walk away when Wonwoo grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.

"Really?"

"Whaaat?"

"You don't know how to properly say 'see you later' to your boyfriend?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow which actually made Saebyul wonder.

"Uhh.. What?"

"Girl.. You kiss their cheek." Wonwoo facepalmed.

"Oh.. You kiss my cheek then." Saebyul showed her cheek and motioned closer to Wonwoo. Wonwoo blushed and faked his cough as he pushed Saebyul away slightly.

"I don't feel good, I don't want you to get infected too." He pretended to cough again and walked away leaving Saebyul dumbfounded. Saebyul jutted her upper lip in disgustion.

"Acting all tough and cool but is actually a shy cat." She rolled her eyes.

"He kissed my cheeks, chin, nose and even lips yesterday." She murmured.

When she entered her class, Soonyoung suddenly came to her.

"Hey, I got movie tickets. Wanna watch together?" He offered with a bright smile.

"Uhh.. I'm so sorry Soonyoung but I can't." She gave him an apologetic smile.

"Aww, why can't?" He pouted.

'Nice, I can't tell him that I got a boyfriend now, moreover my boyfriend is Jeon Wonwoo.' She thought to herself.

"I have some errands to do later after school." She smiled sheepishly.

"Aww, too bad."

-

"Let's go! I'm hungry!!" Soonyoung whimpered like a kid he is.

"Uhh sorry, but I-"

"Hey, baby." Wonwoo slung his arm around Saebyul's shoulder.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Wonwoo questioned him sternly, with his poker face.

"Stop claiming that she is your girlfriend, not cool." Soonyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"But it's the truth." Wonwoo shrugged.

Saebyul didn't say a thing, Soonyoung stared at her for a long time waiting for her to say something, but she didn't even say a thing.

"Oh.. You ended up choosing him? The one who betrayed you?" Soonyoung raised an eyebrow as he pointed his finger to Wonwoo.

"He didn't betrayed me, it was just a misunderstanding." Saebyul rebuked.

"Think, he used you as a bet to get money. Without the bet, he wouldn't know you." Soonyoung shrugged.