°TURN BACK TIME°

Hueningkai
Yuna can I go there let's
have a midnight getaway.

Yuna
Well Lia eonnie is not home,
and the other three are busy
so I guess we can hang out until
12

Hueningkai
I'm at your door.

Yuna
You pabo wait for a moment
I'll be there.

Yuna's POV

I put on a decent clothes and
went out with Hueningkai.

"How have you been. How did you get sick like this?" Kai asked.

"I got in a plane crash, Me and some other survivors were trapped for about a week, and I got traumatized and now I'm slowly recovering my memory, I'm trying hard to remeber everything." I said.

"I wish I could trun back time. When we were still kids, I was still Xiu." Kai said.

"You can be Xiu if you want." I said.

"Nope, I was Xiu. Since Hue was older he had th3 privilege to be in public he was basically the successor while I was at the province with my nanny. 2012 he died. He had a heart condition. I only saw him before he was going to be cremated and I was told that I had to take Hue's position and I am now Hue. I miss him like how I miss myself." He said.

"You know what. Xiuning Kai. Your name might be changed but you're heart and mind is still Xiu's loving heart and smart mind." I said.

"Someday the world will know the truth." He said.

"It might not be now but someday, and I'll be there when that day comes." I said.

"Ohh come!" I pulled him in a building.

"Yah I think this is a private building." Kai said.

"Shh they won't know we're not from here if you shut your mouth." I said and pulled him in the rooftop.

"Look." I said and showed him the beautiful night sky view.

"The moon shines so bright. It's beautiful." He said looking at me.

"Let's enjoy this night." I said.

"What if someday. We can be more than just friends, maybe someday we'll be livin like were in a drama and we're the main characters. Your the leading man and I'll be the girl you dream of."

Another short chap, I'm sleepy lol. Goodnight mixzybears!