14. questions with no answer

QUESTIONS WITH NO ANSWER , chapter fourteen

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑, "what, what is it Cindy?" Fallon asked h...

𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑, "what, what is it Cindy?" Fallon asked hesitantly as she stepped closer to the wall picking out some sort off moss, "this" she said turning back to the girl, a proud look set in her eyes "this moss, it stained my shirt──the outhouse!" she smiled.

Fallon remembered when earlier today when her brother caught her eyes wondering over to the couple in the outhouse, she also remembers the word 'dickhead' being used quite a lot "this stuff is all over the light house" Cindy mumbled, shining her flashlight onto the stone and passing the moss to Fallon "camp" she smiled as Fallon smiled back in amusement, excitement taking over the girl.

"Oh my god, Cindy you're so smart I could kiss you right now!" 

Realizing what came out of her mouth her eyes shot up to the Berman girl who's smile hadn't left her face "which I will not do right now because I-"

But the panicked words were soon cut off by soft lips touching hers, it was only a peck but it was enough to get the Salvatore to shut up.

"you talk to much when your nervous" Cindy smiled as she looked at Fallon's shocked but yet happy expression "so since Tommy became a serial killer does that mean your single?" Fallon bent down and whispered quietly to the girl who sighed quietly a soft giggle coming out of her mouth "yeah pretty much" she answered in the same volume level before entangling her hand within the still in shock girl before they both turned around.