Side Chapter 1 ~ Flashback Sakumo's POV

[this is a side chapter from the first chapter. cuz i thought it would be kinda interesting to see the flashback from the prievious chapter. but the only diffrent is that this will start from sakumo's prospectives.]

[i do not own naruto]

~FLASHBACK~

~Hatake Compound~
~Sakumo Hatake's House~
~living room~

I just arrived home after a mission and looked at the clock, it was 4.45 in the morning.

I signed. Looks like i won't be getting much rest tonight.

Suddenly i felt a chakra level that was almost on par with a kage chakra levels, and it was foreign to him and yet at the same time it was familiar. And it was at my son's room...

Than not even a second later i heard kakashi screamed in his room.

I ran up as fast as i could. Worried that who ever that foreign chakra came from, might hurt kakashi.

but.. by the time i got there and open the door. the foreign chakra suddenly disappeared, leaving my boy's chakara alone in the room.

i ran as quick as possible to his side.

"kakashi!"

"kakashi! are you alright!?" i screamed worried.

he didn't respond he only closed his eyes. so i continued to call his name. worries on what who ever had the foreign chakra did to him.

"Kakashi! Hey awnser me! Are alright!?" i said again, worried.

he looked at me for a moment. His eyes, it showed for the briefest of moment a hint of confution. but that quickly disappeared.

"Y-yes I'm fine...dad..." he answered, while i still give him a very worried look.

"It was just a nightmare, dad." he said, trying to reassure me. but even if he said that i still can't help but worry, and that almost kage level chakra as well...

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" i said not looking away from him, worries clear in every my face.

"No, it's fine. I'm ok now. It was just another nightmare." Ihe said as he looked away.

'i suppose i can not push him if he does not want to talk about it. i should give him some space... so he could cam down'

"Alright than if you are ok. I'll.. give you some space." i said while standing up and walked through the door, than closing it behind me.

i walked back to the living room and set at the couch.

i signed. 'looks like i defiantly won't be getting any rest today.'

i looked at the floor and thought 'i need to tell hokage-sama about that almost kage level of chakra. if who ever that was is an enemy than it's
going to be dangerous'

'and why was the guy on my son's room?'

~FLASHBACK END~

watching him train like this, i can't help but wander what happened that day. i fairly certain that no normal nightmare can make him train this hard..

as i looked at him train, i focused my sights on the seal at the back of his neck. 'let's hope that, that isn't the reason who ever the chakra belong to came here...'

i signed.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

[Hope y'all enjoyed it.]

[Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my first language.]