Eowyn X Fem Reader (LOTR)

Here's another oneshot for Eowyn because I haven't written enough for her!

Summary : Y/N is the Daughter of Denethor and she is on her way to Rohan to ask King The oden to help Gondor.

She was packed and the guards had told her that her horse was ready to leave.

~~~~

Third person pov...

"Father please see reason" yelled Y/N as her Father ordered Faramir to leave him.

Denethor did nothing but ignore his Daughter, Glaring at him Y/N left to the Stables to get her horse.

As she walked to the stable Y/N walked past her brother who she hugged briefly.

"Be safe Sister" he said to her she nodded.

"I will try Brother" she muttered to him.

As she walked through the many halls of Minas Tirith the young girl saw many of her Father people on the Edge the time for war is closing in on them.

And Y/N was worried.

As she (Finally) arrived at her Horse she saw someone very familiar in the crowd.

"Gandalf" she asked, Y/N watched as it was Gandalf who she called to, he smiled when he saw her.

The Hobbit next to Gandalf looked at her in confusion. "My Dear Y/N" said Gandalf hugging the young girl.

"how are you my dear" asked the Wizard. Y/N gave him a grim smile.

"im okay Gandalf, but it's Father he won't see to reason" said the distressed Girl.

Gandalf then spotted Pippin looking at them "ah yes, Y/N this is Pippin took of the shire" said Gandalf.

"nice to meet you Pippin" said
Y/N shaking pippins hand, "where are you off to dear" asked Gandalf seeing her Horse.

"I am going to find the People of Rohan Gandalf" she said confidently as she jumped into her horse.

"but what about your Father"

She huffed "Screw my Father" she said smirking and rode of and out of Minas Tirith, she didn't care what her Father said about King Theoden.

As she Ride her home grew smaller and smaller in the distance, it took he rubtil night fall and early morning to find Theodens camp.

As she rode through she jumped of her horse and ran to King Theodens tent, as she found it she opened it and saw the King and a Beautiful woman next to him.

his Niece Eowyn

The end!

Hope you liked this second one for Eowyn!

Word count : 410