26🌷

Nina pov:

God!! why did I even left my darling alone there and came to parlor. I could have stayed with her but no. I have to tag along with this three idiots nd had to stay in this parlor from the last three hours.

But it’s worth it...I look more beautiful than before nd I am damn sure I will make cabir roam around me like a lost puppy.

Haha..😂

I wanted to take my sweet revenge from him because day before yesterday he yelled at me.So it's his reward for shouting at me.

By the way, are you all thinking that I had accepted his proposal...

Naah..

I won't answer him now. I will make him wait for my answer till I get satisfied with his pleadings which he didn't pleased me till now.

That egostical curly fry....😠

All he does was flirting with me 24/7 in chatting or in call. But even his flirting was making me blush.

So, I decided to make him mad in my love. So that he won't leave me till my last breath.

Pari pov:

I looked at Deepa who was enjoying her pedicure by sitting on a chair so comfortably. I don't know why I feel insecure whenever I see her. I mean when ever Rishi mentioned about her I feel like she was taking my place in his heart.

I don't know why but even though I know he loves me more than anyone but I was insecure about her even though she is not that beautiful.

I don't like her at all. I like only Hasna. She is a pure soul unlike every one. I wish I would met her before Nina.

No offense but I wanted Hasna as my only bestfriend because who wouldn't want her as a friend when we know how sweet & naive she is nd as well as beauty with brains. When ever I saw nina & hasna's bonding I too wanted the same with Hasna. But how much I ever tired for the same bond with her I didn't get that.

I am not jealous of them. In my entire life I never had a friend who is real not fake. I just want the same bond which she share with Nina.

And about Nina she is like a duck. Always do buk-buk. She is also nice nd friendly but possesive about Hasna. At starting when she behaved rudely with me I felt so sad nd even cried.

But later she apologize to me nd started talking friendly but not that closely like she share with Hasna.

I wish someday they will allow me in sharing their bond with me too.

Right now we are going back to hostel from parlor.

Nina pov:

I called her but she didn't lifted the call. I was getting worried about her after knowing that some Jerks tried to touch her.

Thankgod Daksh sir punched that bastards or else I would had kicked them where the sun doesn't shine.

That stupid giggling baby.......can't she lift the call.

"She didn't lift the call?" pari asked me raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

I shook my head as no...

"May be she slept..you know na how she is" pari added.

"I know about her more than you. You don't need to tell me" I said angrily rolling my eyes at her.

Pari pov:

Nina, can't agree that I too know about smiley like she does.

I shook my head at Nina. We soon reached our college. Rishi & cabir anna were continuously calling me. Actually I didn't informed anyone nd went out with my friends.