fifty-eight; monstrous

chapter fifty-eight❝that voice which calls to me and speaks my name❞monstrous

chapter fifty-eight
that voice which calls to me and speaks my name
monstrous

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy in the hallway of the hospital. Malia looked at her, "I heard you almost got killed."

"I heard you almost got killed." Kennedy followed.

Malia purses her lips, "You okay?" She asks.

"Brunski injected me with Mountain Ash, and I had to injest Wolfsbane. Turns out he's a serial killer." Kennedy commented. Malia hums, nodding her head in thought.

"Makes sense."

Kennedy scoffs, nodding. "Yeah. What about you?"

Malia looked at her newly discovered half sister. "We almost got set on fire." She told her.

"Everyone okay?"

Malia nods, "Basically." She retorts.

Kennedy smiles, "Have you talked to the others?" She asks Malia.

"Yeah," Malia said slowly. "Have you?"

Kennedy shrugs, "Kinda," She chimes. Malia frowns. "Stiles and I haven't really talked about it itself," Kennedy explained. The Hale looked up, seeing Melissa walk down the hall.

Malia leaned over, "Maybe now would be a good
time for that?"

Meanwhile, Stiles turns his head as Melissa McCall knocks on his door. "You find a tape player?"

Melissa shook her head, "No. But I found someone looking for you." She says. Stiles rose a brow as Kennedy walks in. Stiles smiled softly, as did the Hale. Melissa crept out of the room, leaving the two to it.

"Hey," Stiles says, looking Kennedy over. She had gotten better since the night before. She looked herself again.

"Hi," Kennedy whispers, walking over.

Stiles sighed as he played with his hands. "Last night, I realized something." Kennedy rose a brow. "I could've lost you, and I never got to say Im sorry." Kennedy opened her mouth, going to speak. However, Stiles cuts her off. "I'm sorry for lying. We should have told you everything the minute we found out. I just, I thought you'd be safer."

The Hale girl tilts her head. "I know," She whispers, stepping closer. "And I thank you for thinking of me, but we promised we would never lie to each other."