#2

6 DAYS BEFORE TAEHYUNG'S BIRTHDAY

Taehyung woke up by loud knocking on his door. He groaned as he sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes to get away his sleep.

Just as he thought that person who was on the door left, the person started to knock on the door again.

Taehyung removed blankets from himself, lazily got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Just as he unlocked and opened the door, happy Jimin walked into his room.

Taehyung closed the door then walked back to his bed throwing himself on it.

"Yahh get up you sleepyhead!!" Jimin yelled.

Taehyung groaned as he opened his eyes and looked at Jimin who was already looking at him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Why?? It's just 6 AM." Taehyung said as he looked towards his clock on the wall.

"You know why." Jimin said and smirked.

Taehyung immediately sat up on the bed and looked at Jimin with puppy eyes.

"We are going to run in the forest?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes so get up or Jin hyung will scold you." Jimin said. Taehyung immediately stood up, did his morning routines and then they left downstairs.

****

"Good morning Tae." Jin said as they walked into kitchen. Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jhope hyung greeted him too.

"Good morning hyungs." Taehyung said as he smiled his boxy smile then he realized that Jungkook isn't here.

And just then he felt 2 arms around his waist.

"Good morning little bear." Jungkook said into Taehyung's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"G-good m-morning J-Jungkook." Taehyung said as he tryed to get out of Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook understood what Taehyung is trying so he let him go as he didn't wanted to tease the younger.

Taehyung immediately walked towards Jin. Jungkook looked at other who was smirking but trying to hold their laughs too.

"So are you all ready?" Namjoon, the leader of Blue-moon pack asked.

"Yes we are." Jin, Luna of the pack said.

"Hyung where we will run today?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his hyung.

"On your favorite place." Jin said as he ruffled Taehyung's hair a little making him to pout cutely. They all giggled at him then walked out of the house. Transforming into wolves.

****

(Jungkook's wolf aka Gguk)