Questions About Feminism{Answered }

"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." — Ziggy Marley

First Question: I think Feminism is equality of all sexes,freedom,choice and much more.For women to be heard,for discrimination to stop and for misogyny to end.Gender is not assigned on a piece of fabric. If girls/women CAN wear masculine clothing then men/boys CAN wear feminine clothing.You shall not be oppressed just because of your gender.YOU were born a girl.YOU were born a boy.Feminism is egalitarianism.

Second Question:My attitude towards Feminism is positive but crucial.When it comes to Feminism or chauvinism, I'm always ready.Feminism should be supported not by women only but also by men.Yes,men can be feminists.I don't have a further answer for this question but my attitude is simply positive.

Third Question:This is my favourite query so here goes! I think Feminism is for the right's of women and non-discrimination.That we shall be heard,not silenced.“Feminism is an interdisciplinary approach to issues of equality and equity based on gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, and sexuality as understood through social theories and political activism.” Now that is a factual statement from the internet platform but it is missing the verity that most women are silenced and they do not gain justice from my view.In South Korea,Feminism is oppressed and is considered "a dirty word" due to the number of anti-feminists in that country AND it is a country that is mostly male dominated.

Fourth Question:No,I do not feel so but yes,I think men and women have parity.Why do I not think so? Because misogyny still exists,sexual assault still exists,misandry still exists and much more.Many sexist things had been said in the past but those remarks live up this day. Like this,“I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything… grab them by the pussy.”  This was said by Donald Trump.He was one of those bigot men and still is.So no is my answer.

Fifth Question:Yes,a few times even if it were not me.For instance there was a time that a boy called me a stripper.Why? Just because I was a girl.This occurred four years ago and it still infuriates me.Just because you cry,you're a girl?Just because you're weak physically you're a girl? Men can also cry.Let them cry.If women are able to show masculinity then men are able to show femininity but they are bullied for this.Of course men are stronger physically than most women due to there high testosterone that does not mean that If one is weak,they are a girl.We shall be equally treated with respect and love.Our sexuality should not be degraded but it is.

Hi hi! Thank you so much for reading this.I am still educating myself about this topic so if I have done or said anything wrong,let me know.You can also try these questions if you like.Thank you once more.The upcoming Chapter is about another r@pe victim like my previous chapter.