27. my secret

Chapter 27

Oriya Deronte

He was standing there, acting like he didn't just dirty dance with some other girl when he wanted to fuck me 30 minutes previous to that.

I decided to avoid him. Instead, I focused on Sienna. She looked like she had been fucked in every damn position to ever exist. Her zipper to her dress was only half way up and her hair was a complete mess. The makeup she had spent so much time on was washed off. There was still a faint pink on her lips from her lip stick.

I nudged Kena beside me, "Take a look at Sienna."

She followed my eyes to Sienna who was walking over to us.

"Holy shit Sienna, you look like you were thoroughly fucked." Kena laughs as Sienna finally reaches us.

"I was." She whispered.

"Something tells me this won't just be a one time thing." I say.

She looked at me like I was stupid, "The dick was good but like I always say,"

"Once it comes out, get out." The three of us speak together.

"We know Si, we know." Kena pats her shoulder.

Everyone falls into their conversations for a while after Lucas announces he's going to get the cake. Sienna says she won't fuck Theo again, but I've known her since I was a child. I knew she wouldn't catch feelings for him but I knew it wasn't the last time the two of them slept together.

Lucas waltzes back into the room with a cake box in his hand. It reminds me of Vincent and I look over at him. It seems as if the cake box reminds him of me too, since his gaze is already on me. We look at each other knowingly.

"Sienna, Vincent, Lucas, Oriya, and Lucas! Come to the table first. I want you guys in the front with me." Theo says.

Kena and I look at each other knowing damn well he doesn't want all of us at the front with him. He only wants Sienna to be there. Regardless, we still walk over to the table to celebrate him turning 20.

Sienna and Theo stand next to each other directly in front of the cake. On the left side, Lucas stood with Kena in front of him. His hands were around her waist as she leaned up and kissed him. He smiled and pecked her cheek.

My heart hurts for them. Kena doesn't deserve to be unhappy because of my rivalry. Her father was a single parent who was an abusive asshole which made her extra cautious around men and never got too close to one. It seemed she really liked Lucas though. Nonetheless she was warned from the start.

That left Vince and I on the right side. We stood like Kena and Lucas, him behind me as I stood in front. With obvious differences.

Theo calls out a few more people who stand behind us. It gets a little crowded and Vincent gets pushed closer to me. The impact of his push caught me off guard as I was about to fall into the table, but two hands caught me.

"Facile amore." His deep voice says.

"Get your hands off of me." I grit my teeth.

"Mhm no, what was that by the way?" He asks as everyone around us starts to sing 'Happy Birthday.'

'Happy birthday to you!'

"What was what?" I ask as if I have no idea. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

'Happy birthday to you!'

"The shit you pulled downstairs?"

"I was having fun just like you were." I shrug.