Very punny, Sunny

"Thanks for telling me how you and Sunny met each other Peater." My scientist friend told me, after I told him the cute story. "You're welcome, Thomas." I replied smiling. "Peater! I need to ask you something!" Sunny yelled running into the room. "Umm, what is it Sunny?" I said, mildly worried. "If the war was still on and a zombie got in our house, what would be the best room to hide in?" Sunny asked me. "Umm, the basement?" I answered. "Nope." Sunny said, beginning to smile more. "I don't know then." I said. "Th- pffff hehehehehe..." Sunny giggled, not finishing her sentence. "Where?" I said, waiting for her answer. "The- the- hehehehehe." Sunny giggled still. "Just spit it out Sunny!" Thomas said. "THE LIVING ROOM BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sunny yelled, bursting into laughter. "AHHHHH!!!" Me and Thomas both groaned. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT AHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sunny squeaked, laughing her petals off. "If you need me, I'll be photosynthesising in the garden..." I said with a sigh. Sunny just kept on laughing, and even though I was in the garden, I could still hear Sunny's laughter.

It was over an hour later and Sunny was still filled with laughter, and I was confused how she had not stopped laughing by now. So, I went to check on her. "Sunny how are you still laughing?!" I said, quite annoyed. "Y-You know Thomas, if I was a peashooter, I would have PEA'D myself already BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"  Sunny Said, literally crying with laughter. Thomas was also filled with laughter. "Well, that explains why I could hear more laughter coming from in here..." I complained. "P-Peater I heard that you had to deal with tons of all-stars in the war hehehe..." Sunny giggled. "No not a lot. Why?" I answered, raising an eyebrow. "B-Because if they did, they must have gotten a KICK out of you AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sunny laughed. And I just gagged at the joke. "Sunny stop now." I said, sternly. "If only you were a snow peashooter, then I would have told you to CHILL OUT BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sunny squeaked, laughing even harder. "You know what Sunny? I'm not putting up with this. So, I'm going to Giddy Park on my own, and I'll see you two later." I said, leaving to go to Giddy Park.

When I got to Giddy Park, I just went on some of the rides, and got something to eat. But when I got something to eat, someone said: "Can I sit here?" "Alright." I replied, moving to the side. He was a foot soldier. "Hia." I said, hoping to make a new friend. "Sup." He replied. "What's your name? Sorry if I'm being hasty with the questions..." I said, already apologising. "No, don't be, it's honestly fine I get it all the time where I'm from." He said. "I'm Henry by the way." The foot soldier told me. "My names Peater." I said. "Haha your name is a pun I'm guessing?" Henry said for a laugh. "Yeah, it is." I admitted. "Cool. I like myself a good pun or two." He told me. "Well, you will get along well with Sunny." I said, sounding disappointed. "Not a fan of puns?" Henry asked me. "I do just I had to deal with tons of them about an hour ago." I explained. "Oh goodness I feel bad for you Peater, I really do." Henry said, giving me sympathy. "I'll tell you what, I'll let you come over to my house so you can meet Sunny if you want." I said. "That sounds good, I'd like to meet Her." Henry said. So, after we ate the food we had, we went off to my place.

"Sunny, I have someone who wants to meet you." I yelled as I came through the front door. "Coming Peater!" She responded. "I want to introduce you to Henry." I said when Sunny got to the door. "Hello Henry!" Sunny said, with a smile. "Nice to meet ya." Henry replied. 'Things are going well so far' I thought to myself. "I'll you two get to know each other." I said, leaving the two to chat. But within an hour, I could hear some giggles from the living room. "She's already punning out with Henry?!" I said to myself out loud. I went to the living room and instead of Sunny saying pun after pun I saw something unexpected. It was Henry tickling Sunny. "HEHEHEHE HENRY T-THAT TICKLES SO STOP IT PLEASE HEHEHEHEHE!!" Sunny giggled. "Wow Peater said you were ticklish, but I didn't think you where that ticklish." Henry said, chuckling quietly. "P-PEATER YOU HORRIBLE PLANT HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sunny giggled. Well, you deserve it for the puns." "I guess you can call it a PUNishment HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sunny said, laughing her petals off. "Well, looks like it's time I tickle your roots, Sunny." I said getting two of my personal feathers. "Peater please don't tickle me with your feathers!" She begged me. "Well, if you didn't tell me that awful pun then I wouldn't have thought of tickling your roots. But now I'm going to tickle you senseless." I said with a mischievous smile accompanied with an even more mischievous giggle. And before Sunny knew it, I started tickling her roots with my feathers. "P-P-Peater, t-that tickles so much!" Sunny said, just barely holding in her giggles. "Well, this will make you laugh!" I said as I started tickling her stem. " No please don't tic- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP IT HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sunny squealed, laughing more and more by the second. "I might as well find out where all of your other ticklish spots are." I spoke. "N-N-NO MORE PLEASE PEATER I CANNOT TAKE ANOTHER TICKLE HAHAHAHA!!" Sunny giggled. I then started tickling her cheeks to see if she giggled when ticked there. "HEHEHEHE PEATER THAT TICKLES!" Sunny said, giggling. "Actually, I think I'll let you go now." I said as I stopped tickling Sunny. "Thank you Peater." She said as she stopped laughing. "Henry, do you want to cook something with us?" Sunny asked. "Because I make some delicious cookies." She added. "Trust me Henry, I instantly fell in love with those cookies." I reassured him. "Ok then." Henry said.

After the cookies where done I gave Henry one and as soon as he took a bite, he found out how I felt. "My god, they're amazing!" Henry said, amazed at how tasty the cookies were. "Hehe I'm glad you think their just as good as Peater thinks." Sunny said, smiling. "I think you definitely deserve this." Henry said, as he gave Sunny a hug. "Aww thanks Henry." Sunny said as he gave her the hug. "Wait this is like how I thanked Sunny for the cookies." I said when I realised. "Well, I guess history repeats itself." Henry said to me.