Chapter 17

(Goki's POV)

Me and Vegeta flew at (Y/N) and we both punched him in the stomach, sending him down towards the ground. I quickly turned my attention towards Vegeta and kicked at him. Vegeta grabbed my leg and threw me down.

(Y/N): That one hurt...

I came crashing down on (Y/N). I groaned in pain and started to get up.

Goki: That wasn't the best landing.

I looked forward and saw Vegeta charging a ki attack in his hand.

Vegeta: Big Bang Attack!

Vegeta shot the ball forward. I quickly jumped to the left, getting out of the way. (Y/N) stood up and just noticed Vegeta's attack. (Y/N) put his arms up to block the attack. The Big Bang Attack came into contact with (Y/N), causing an explosion.

Vegeta: Didn't get out of the way? What an idiot.

The smoke cleared and (Y/N) is back in his base form. He fell down to his knees.

Vegeta: We should stop for now. (Y/N), you're clearly at your limit.

Vegeta powered down from Super Saiyan Blue. I did the same and took a few deep breaths.

Goki: First training session went great!

Me and Vegeta started to walk towards the building of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

(Y/N): No... We can't stop now...

Me and Vegeta turned around to see (Y/N) trying to stand on his feet.

Vegeta: Me and Kakarotta are only stopping because you're at your limit. In the state you're in, you'd only get in the way.

Goki: That was harsh, Vegeta! You're only stopping because you're at your limit! Don't listen to him (Y/N)!

(Y/N) fell back down to his knees. Tears dropped onto the floor. I felt really bad for (Y/N). He really took what Vegeta said to heart. (Y/N) punched the ground over and over again. He started to power up, a strong ki aura surrounded him.

Vegeta: Where was this power before?

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

(Y/N) went Super Saiyan 4 and everything started to shake.

Goki: Oh man! This isn't good!

(Y/N) continued to scream and power up, while the pupils in his eyes disappeared. Parts of the floor started to crack.

Vegeta: Shit! If we don't stop this now, he'll destroy the Time Chamber!

Before me or Vegeta could act, (Y/N) stopped his screaming and his ki went away. (Y/N) fell down and wasn't moving. I ran up to him and checked on him. He's still breathing, but he's knocked out. I picked him up and carried him to the building. I laid him down on one of the beds.

Vegeta: You felt his energy during that, didn't you?

Goki: Yeah, it felt different. I could also sense that was only a fraction of his power.

Vegeta: All I felt was a thirst for blood. You think he's hiding something powerful?

Goki: No. We would be the first people he tells about a new power.

Vegeta: Whatever. Let's just make sure he doesn't do that again. We can start training again after he wakes up.

Goki: Right. I'll tell you when he wakes up.

Vegeta walked away from the bed. I gently put my hand on (Y/N)'s forehead. I thought about what happened.

Goki: That only happened because Vegeta had to be mean to him.