a bloody situation

hey you guys! this is y/n getting hurt, and the cast helping her out. 

why am i making this one? i. don't. know. oh maybe because i dropped a fork on my foot the other day :D

My stomach began to growl, so I looked in my trailer for anything to eat. I decided to make a peanut butter sandwich. I was grabbing a spreading knife from the rack until it came falling down, landing on my foot. 

"OWWWW!" 

I looked down to see my foot bleeding, just gushing blood. 

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

One of the knives had fallen on my foot and it cut deep into it. It was around 2 inches long, maybe half an inch wide? 

I was in a lot of shock, I mean my foot had a giant gash and it was bleeding like crazy. My mama was not even close to here. The shock began to wear off because I started feeling the pain, it was so bad. 

Don't cry, y/n. please...

It hurt really bad. 

"Hey Y/n? is everything okay?" I heard a voice call.

"Okay i'm gonna open it..."

Scarlett walked in with wide eyes, "Y/n! What happened?! Babe are you okay?!"

"No...it hurts!" I replied.

She took a look at it, "Hunny this is gonna need stitches, we need to take you to the hospital."

She picked me up off the ground and walked out of the trailer. 

"Hey anyone, could you start the car and take us to a nearby clinic? y/n had a little knife accident..." Scarlett told them.

"Oh my god, uh, yeah, sure," Florence said quickly.

We drove in silence, with me clenching my fists until they were white. 

Finally we arrived at the hospital, my foot almost numb at this point. 

"Hey um, she's got a huge gash on her foot, it needs stitches..." Scarlett rushed. The nurse seemed pretty bamboozled that THE Scarlett Johansson was there. 

"Yeah, sure, we can take her into room 9, down the hall on the right," the nurse told her. 

"Thank you so much."

We all walked into the room when a doctor came in.

He said, "Well hello there, what has brought you here today?"

"I- uh, dropped a knife on my foot, and it hurts really bad and it won't stop bleeding," I said.

"Oh yeah, that's going to need a couple stitches...I'm going to numb it first," he started, bringing out a needle. My eyes widened at the sight. I. hate. needles. 

"Just a little pinch," he stated, as he pushed it near my wound. 

I bit down on my lip in pain, and Scar offered her hand for me to squeeze.

"You're doing great, Y/n/n," Florence says. 

"Okay, now take some deep breathes, will you?" the doctor asks, before he starts the stitches. 

Breathe.

In. 

Out.

In...

OW. IT HURTS-

I continued biting down on my lip, and squeezing Scar's hand. I really wanted my mama to be here, but I knew she couldn't. 

"And you're done!" Flo cheered. 

"Y/n/n, you did so good!" Scar added.

The doctor finished wrapping it and told me I was free to go, just not to use my foot too much. Scar carried me out and we arrived back. I hung out with the cast for the rest of the day. 

hey bEsTiEsS! that's that one. i got inspired my my own stupidity and clumsiness. when i went to my friend's house, i dropped a fork on my foot. thankfully, it did NOT need stitches but i just added that in cos it's more exciting. sorry y/n-

bye bye bitches ✌🌞

*edited*

[Aug 23, 2021]