Chapter twenty five - Invite

Marga POV

"Thanks but no thanks!" I said to him.

What with this guy and his pushy attitude today?  I asked myself since he keeps insisting something to me.

I don't want to be seen with him because I wanted to avoid another encounter with his fan girls. The last thing I want to do is to fight about a guy which is not my thing. Because I am not interested in any guy now. I don't want my mom to go lecture on me again and again.

"Come on! It's really nice there I promise you will love it there!" He said while giving me his pleading look.

I subtlety glanced at my surrounding only to  find that we are gaining attention which I don't like the most. I don't want to be seen with boys because my mom will get mad at me. This one reason apart from me being trouble maker at my school before. She forbidden me to have a relationship with a guy.

She said and I quoted.

"You are not allowed to have a boyfriend for now. Focus on your studies!" She said making me winch by just recalling it from my mind.

"No Mathew! I am still not hungry. Anyway my cousin is already waiting for me in our dorm!" I said to him as I don't want to mean to him.

"Ohh about that! I don't think she's there yet!" He said giving me a toothy smile.

"Huh?" I asked him confused.

"Well my best friend said that he and Chloe will go on a date this afternoon!"

My jaw almost hit the ground from shocked. Wow! That Cole guy really made his move to my cousin huh?

"Why I didn't inform about it? This girl really!" I said as hissed fetched my phone from my bag and began to texted her not for long she responded me confirming that it's true.

She and I will have a serious talk about this! I said as I rolled my eyes thinking of certain things to do to her. I heard a muffing sound and I saw Mathew fighting back to smile.

"What?"

"You looked cute when you acted like that!" He said to me.

"I am not cute! Only puppies are cute and I am not certainly a puppy!" I said to him.

Cute? I am far from that I am not some little teenager anymore. Cute my ass. I said to myself.

"Sorry you're beautiful rather!" He said giving me a apologetic looked.

"I need to go. Thank you for the invitation!" I said as I began to walk again. But then I still sense that his following and turn around to confirm my thoughts.

"I told you I don't want to come with you!" I said to him.

"But I didn't told that I won't follow you!" He said back to me.

"Can't you see I don't want you following me? Come on go home!" I said to him.

"I just want to have snack with you. Or any place you want!" He said to me.

"Did you and your friends made a bet on me? Because I sense something is wrong here!" I told him making his eyes grow wide.

"No! I don't do that kind of thing. I object something like that. I don't like girls to be subject to any game just for the sake of stupid fun!" He said to me.

Yeah it sounds just him. From what I observed about him. He is kind to anyone. I always saw him throwing a gentle smile to anyone he meet. He can run as politician for being such a goody goody.

"Well glad to hear that. But still can you stop following me? I am already at my dorm!" I told him as I glanced at the house that I am currently staying.

It's not as big as their dorm but it looks cute when you compare it.

"Can I come in?" He said to me.

"No.....!!!" I said protesting every fiber of myself. I don't even want to be seen next to him. How much more inside my house?

"Come on I cook you know. Don't you have anything to study? I can help you!" He said and I let out a sighed.

"What's with you today? Why are you so pushy to me? You are acting strange!" I said as I can't help to shut my mouth.

"Strange? I don't think so! I just like to be with you. That's all!" He said to me making me all frown to him.

"Huh? Why would you like to be with me? I don't recall having good conversation with you!" I said to him.

"That's because you didn't pay attention to me! If you only look, you can always see me looking at you!" He said to me.

"Why is that?"

"I like you!" He simple said just like that out of the blue.

I laughed what he said to me.

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about? Please stop joking. I think I need to go!" I said to him but he stopped me as he grabbed my hand.

"I am serious! I don't joke things like this!" He said to me with full of seriousness on his face.

"Let go please!" I said as I swatted my hands off him.

"Will you give me a chance? I can guarantee you that I won't do something stupid!" He said to me not minding what I said to him.

"Look! I am looking for anyone or any kind of relationship. If you want to have fun, there are a lot of girls would die for your attention. Just select one of them and you won't have any problems!" I said to him.

"Yeah there are many girls but I am looking for only one. My eyes only waver when you're around. There maybe a lot but I can only see you. So please don't say something like that. I am dead serious!" He said to me.