7

Isla woke me up the next morning by hitting me in the face with a pillow "Come on y/n Get dressed I heard there was a new kid joining our year today," Isla said excitedly. I groaned but was interested in seeing who it was. I lazily got dressed and went to the great hall with Isla. Draco and Blaise were already there so we sat with them. I could see Mattheo a little ways down the table and saw him smirking at me and then looked down at his plate. I hated him but he was so hot.

Dumble yelled "SILENCE" and everyone shut up. "We have a new student joining our sixth year," the doors of the great hall opened and everyone turned their heads. McGonagall said his name, Jet Smolder. He sat on the stool and in no time at all the sorting hat yelled "SLYTHERIN" he walked and sat down on the other side of Draco a bit further down. He was actually really hot and Mattheo could see me looking at him. I saw him get frustrated but he hid it right away and continued eating his breakfast.

After breakfast a couple of the people trying out for the quidditch team left early, I did the same and started heading down to my dorm to get ready. As I was walking I felt a presence behind me I looked back and saw the new kid Jet, but I just kept walking. He walked faster to catch up with me until he was walking beside me. He broke the silence, "Such a pretty girl like you should smile more." I didn't slow down and just kept looking forward, "It's hard when I have nothing to smile about, now get lost." I said in a cold tone. He stepped in front of me and tilted my head up to stare into his green eyes. "Is that any way to talk to a stranger?" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and jerked my head away. "I have somewhere to be," I said annoyed then apperated to my dorm.

__________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry this chapter is short but I just wanted to make this to introduce the new character, I would love if you can leave a comment on how you like this book so far. Its my first book so if you think there is anything I can do in future books to make it more interesting please tell me! any ways I hope you enjoy the story!!