● 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘖 𝘊𝘈𝘔𝘗 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋 (𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝟤) ●

(Reminder of what she was wearing ( + camp Moosehead tee)! ^)

"POISON IVY!" KRISTY CRINGED OVER at the infirmary.

"Mm-hm. Worst case I've seen in 15 years. Did you wrestle in it or something?"

"The show's tonight. I can't go on like this. I can't even see out of my left eye!" Stacey complained.

"I'll get more compresses," the nurse exited the room.

"Relax, Stace, we're gonna fix this, we'll figure the show stuff out," Blue reassured her.

Mary Anne walked inside and flinched at Stacey's current state, her eyes widening in terror.

"That bad, huh?"

"What are we gonna do about the show?" Mary Anne immediately questioned.

"Really? That's what you're asking?" Blue asked.

Mary Anne ignored her, "You look like you have leprosy! Mignonette can't have leprosy! I'd have to rewrite the whole show to make her a leper, and there's just no time. No time!"

Dawn rushed in, "Claudia is a political prisoner!" she exclaimed, "I'm her eyes and ears on the outside."

Dawn was factiming Claudia on her iPad. Claudia waved at the girls.

"The only way to free her is to subvert the entire system and start a revolution!" Dawn yelled.

"Yes, and if it's a long imprisonment, I might need 3 more bags of cool ranch Doritos."

"Oh, god, I'm so itchy!" Stacey whined, scratching the back of her neck.

"Stacey, no. No scratching!" Claudia lectured.

"Ok everyone, calm down," Blue said, to which she was ignored.

"Kristy, do something," Claudia pleaded.

"There's only one thing to do," Kristy put her red visor on, "Call an emergency meeting of the babysitter's club."

"Another one, in here, second bed," the nurse lead Laine into the room, her face was covered in red splotches of poison ivy.

"Laine, no." Mary Anne said.

"What are you doing here?" Stacey shot at her.

"What does it look like?"

"The curse. The curse is real!" Mary Anne spiraled.

"No, it's not Mary Anne, calm down," Blue reassured her friend.

"Girls, patients need quiet, and visiting hours are over," the nurse said.

"No, no, no. We cannot leave Stacey alone with her," Kristy whispered.

"Absolutely not, she can't be trusted. And I hope you've confiscated all electronic devices."