"I love you"

I was fidgeting around in my boyfriends lap, taking to everyone in the room and laughing at what Charli was saying.

I attempted to get up when Josh pulled me back down. "Just give me a minute baby" He whispered in my ear, hot as fuck.

I smirked at him and gave him a kiss on his neck. "Okay now maybe 2 minutes." We laughed.

"Y/n! Come over here girl!" I heard Addison tell me pointing over to her, Bryce and the rest of hype. I looked at Josh sympathetically and he shock his head. "You don't want everyone seeing what's yours now do you sweetheart?" He said.

With butterflies in my stomach, I shock my head no and told Addison I would later.

"Yooo Josh, stop being horny so your girlfriend can come play beer pong with us. We all know she's better than you and I need a partner." Bryce yelled from across the room, everyone hearing.

I looked at Josh and he seemed pretty mad. "Go play babe. I'm okay now but just make sure to spend the night here tonight, ok?"

I assured him I would and gave him one last kiss before wondering off to Bryce and Addison.
—————————————————-

"You do realize everyone heard that right?" Griffin asked Josh. "It's definitely gonna be on tiktok room by the end of the night. It's dark though and you probably can't see Y/n's face so people are gonna wanna know who your mystery girl is." He explained. Josh thought about it for a minute and agreed. "I'll just have to ignore it
I guess " he said.

Griffin told him he was crazy and that there was no way he could.
"Your girlfriend is soo hot Josh" some random guy said coming up behind Josh.

"Who do you think you are" He said acting tough. "I'm the guy who is gonna steal your girl by the end of the night. She already agreed to come home with me" He winked.

"Oh that's it." Josh whispered and punched the guy who he had never seen before and wasn't sure how he got in, in the face. "Man what was that for?" The guy pleaded, everyone now recording.

"For talking about my girl like that. I love Y/n and no ones talking bad about the women I love" He yelled.
————————————————-
I heard him yell from across the room. "He loves me?" thought. "He really loves me?"

"Y/n where are you?" Josh asked over the noise of the crowd now around him.

I wondered through all the people and pulled him into me for a kiss the felt like it lasted forever.

The guy who Josh had punched was now no where in sight and everyone had finished recording.

"Well I guess everyone knows now huh." I said. "Yep. Everyone knows." Josh repeated.

"oh and Josh, I love you too."

a/n- GUYS ITS BEEN TOO LONG IM SORRY. I just have no motivation to write but i'm gonna try to post at least once a week now :)
okay bye, love you guys.