Chapter 2: Red Dress

Lucky's Pov

The smell of alcohol and the loud music mix as people dance through my club. I sit in the vip area observing everyone around me with a glass of whiskey in my hand. "Can you get you anything else Mr. Morelli?" One of the waiters asks as I wave her off signaling that I didn't. I already notified all the staff that Mia was coming with her friends so anything they want is on the house.

Leo is too busy making out with a brunette to notice anything going on around him. I roll my eyes at sight going back to observing people. Some are bachelorette parties, others are women scamming men for free drinks, then the guys are only here to get laid or to get so drunk they don't even remember who they are. Opening the button of my suit I allow the light air flow.

The warehouse is doing just fine and should be ready to be functioning by next month. The sound of that was music to my ears meaning more and more power with more people fearing me. I down the rest of my drink to have another one already in my hand. "Man go find someone to sleep with or something stop being so uptight" Leo pats my back as I see the brunette he was just making out with already on another guy.

My face turns to disgust very quickly Leo seems to notice looking in my direction shrugging it off. I don't see how he is so nonchalant about it. The intentions some people have are sickening. "Don't worry about her, she needs someone to buy her a round of drinks" Leo laughs just as I go to say something when one of my guards comes in. "Don, Ms. Colombo has arrived with 2 friends and they are currently situated in vip booth 7" He tells me pointing across the club to the section. "Thank you, you are excused now" I let him know and he goes back to his post once I let him go.

"That's it, I'm getting you something strong. This night is supposed to be fun, not you sitting watching people." Leo already hands me a bottle of bacardi. Taking a swing from the bottle my eyes land on a beautiful girl in a red dress.

Athena's Pov

Currently I am just sitting at the table as Enzo brings a round of shots with an excited Mia not even waiting 5 seconds before downing 2 of them. Enzo took 2 as well leaving the other 2 there for me. I quickly take them before they start to call me a bore again. They both go and start to get more drinks as I just sit back watching peoples sweaty bodies dance against each other in the rhythm of the music.

"Yeah you definitely need this" Enzo hands a cup full of brown liquid. I chug it quickly trying to feel a buzz or something. If I'm here I might as well try and have some fun.

Half an hour passes by and I can say I am borderline tipsy to drunk. "Lets go dance" Mia drags me to the dance floor and I spot Enzo pressed against a girl with her grinding on him. As soon as I step on the floor I let the music take over me as I dance with Mia.

Suddenly I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I look around the room and come in contact with the most icy blue eyes I've ever seen. I continue to move to the beat of the music feeling his stare get more intense with him leaning forward in his seat. Turning around focusing on Mia we continue to dance for another 10 minutes before she goes off with some guy leaving me to be. I make my way to the bar ordering a vodka red bull. The bartender starts to make it when I feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I turn around to a pair of icy blue eyes staring at my grey ones. "Can I help you with something" I question as the bartender puts my drink in front of me. I take a sip of it with the familiar sensation going down my throat. His eyes travel my body as he licks his lips. He puts his hand on the small of my waist pulling me close to him he leans down whispering "you certainly can help me with somethings bambina" feeling my cheeks flush at his husky voice hearing his predominant italian accent. He leads me back to where he was sitting with many guards watching the perimeter with extra caution. He sits me next to him as I sip my drink looking for my friends in the crowd.