𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

𝗈𝗈𝗈. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 !
REPEATED MISINTERPRETATIONS

 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 !⤷ REPEATED MISINTERPRETATIONS

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

i don't know... just... stay quiet.

╵ ╷ ︱ ───── ❰ ✦ ❱ ───── ︱ ╷ ╵

" - AND THAT'S HOW THEY KEPT UP SOME OF US LAST NIGHT." finished Ginny with a scoff at the end of her rant. She just relayed everything that happened with Fred and George last night with Luna and Martinus - the latter being more attentive. Luna was busy with... whatever she had. Martinus was silent but still nodded here and there for her to continue on.

And she did... rather briskly.

"Some people may call them geniuses but sometimes they're just these dense idiots when it came to these things." Ginny scowls, shaking her head as a means to shake off the anger that bubbled up inside of her since last night. Martinus raises a brow with Luna who smiles in her dreamy and unfazed state.

"I... guess you're right." Martinus utters out after a few silent seconds. It was mainly for him to slowly comprehend the redhead's words.

"I am right!"

"She is right!"

Martinus raises yet another brow at the girls' words. Now he can see why Ginny and Luna ware friends.

"See? Luna agrees with me!" Martinus raised both hands in alarm. "I didn't mean to say like I didn't." He worded it out slowly. Like he was talking to a suicidal bomber. "I just... doubt it?" Martinus questioned, eventually lowered his arms and resumes eating. "Didn't you say before that they notice these things?"

Ginny nods, and he continued. "Maybe - um... they were... too... excited? To notice...?"

"Maybe..." whispered Ginny, a thoughtful glint in her eye. Not a full minutes passed until she shook her head again, this time, looking at her two friends - mostly Luna. Ginny and him are still in the process of becoming full friends. Fun.

The boy raised his spoon closer to his lips, taking a bite of his cereal with Ginny speaking up again."Anyway - you two got your schedules already? Luna?" Ginny calls out to the blonde who hummed, showing the redhead her own timetable.

Martinus, mouth full of cereal, snatched the timetable from his pocket and showed Ginny his own as well. He swallows first before replying. "I have classes with your brother."