Part 22

Y/N'S POV
Sooo it's been like a week since i made it official and me and Lauren are doing good. We haven't argued yet which is a new record for me. All my past relationships were mostly all arguments which fucking sucked. Don't get me wrong i like the occasional argument here n there but not every fucking day init.

Anyways i'm on my way to football practice right now and i'm gonna try slap some sense into Imogen and get her to fucking ask Camila out already. Bro this dick has yet to ask her out like she told me the other day that she was going to ask her but she just hasn't. I'm actually gonna punch her. But in a friendly way coz yeno that's my best mate.

I pulled up outside school and walked over to the field. Lauren is out with the girls today doing whatever girly girls do and Max is at his friends house doing whatever kids do. Still haven't heard fuck all from my parents, they're not dead though because they're still posting on social media, my moms obsessed with Facebook because she has all her old middle aged friends on there so yeah. Dicks.

I walked over the the field and spotted the one and only. I whistled to get her attention.

"Imo! What's up bro." I gave her a bro hug.

"Not much, how's the ribs." She asked me, taking a sip of her powerade.

"Still bruised and shit, i don't have to wear the stupid bandage anymore though which is good." I replied while putting my boots on.

"That's good init, i still can't believe you got shot. You're dumb as fuck for going out there yeno."

"Yeah i know buttt i've got a sick ass scar now and i get to tell my kids i got shot and survived it." I said while smirking.

"Shut up you muppet." She replied laughing a little.

"Woah if anyone's the muppet here, it's you." I said with a slight smile.

"Nah how am i a muppet?" She asked looking confused.

"You still haven't asked Camila out yet man, wtf is wrong with youuuu!"

"I know i know. I'm going to do it tomorrow though. I've been trying to think of date ideas because i want it to be perfect that's what's took so long. Everything i've come up with has been too cliche, if you get me." She replied, walking over to the bag of footballs and passing one to me. We started passing it between us.

"Fucking simp." I smirked trying not to let out a laugh. She's gonna be so mad i said that.

"Nahhh, fuck you then Y/L/N." She said as she booted the ball right at me. It hit me in the no no square. Ouch.

I fell to the ground holding my crotch while groaning. Fucking hell man, she can't half kick a ball. She put some fucking pace on that. She was loving it too. Imogen stood there laughing uncontrollably at me.

"Fucking hell Imo, i was messing. I was gonna say it was quite cute but now you fucked that up. Dickhead." I was trying to compose myself enough to stand up.

I finally was able to and Imogen gave me her hand to pick me up from the floor. Man i hate her.

Soon after, coach came over so we had to stop pissing about and start practice.

2 hours later, practice was over. It was quite good to be honest, we did a lot of fitness and had a good game at the end. But now i'm dead. I threw my slides on and put my football boots in my boot bag, then i made my way back to my car.

I threw my bag in the back seat as i slid into the drivers side and started up the car. I'm in the Lambo Urus by the way, if any of you care. As i was reversing out of the parking spot, my phone started ringing so i answered it on hands free. It was Lauren.