Part 1.

Gulf's been working his ass off. It has been 6 years that Gulf left Mew and haven't heard anything from the man nor see him in the flesh. He is now one of the executive director in the company after abandoning his modeling career 6 years back.

Gulf looked at the time, he finished working and with all those meetings. He has to pick-up his son from Kao's house and he is already late, he promised him that he will pick him up before 6 PM and it is almost 7 already so they will have to spend dinner time at Kao's place again.

Gulf picked up his phone and dialed Kao's phone number, "Hey, uh, I'm running late. What is he doing?"

"Well, you're really late but he is still patiently waiting for you" Kao answered, it was always like this. Instead of Gulf getting a nanny for his son, Kao volunteered to take care of his son for him.

"Alright, I'm on my way there. I also have something to discuss with you" Gulf said before cutting the phone off. He gathered his things and take his keys.

"Aedyn? Dada's here!" Gulf call his son as soon as he entered Kao's home. Gulf and Kao are just friends now, what happened with Mew before really ended their story too. How Mew and Gulf's story ended, Kao and Gulf story ended at the same time too but both of them didn't have any regrets with their decision.

"Daaaaaa! Look" Aedyn runs to where Gulf is showing him his drawing of few sticks that resembles a person as per his explanation.

"My little Fynn here is a grownup man already. He waited for his dada without crying" Kao said messing Gulf's child's hair. Aedyn Fynn Kanawut, son of Gulf Kanawut and Mew Suppasit but aside from Kao and Hai, no one else's knew who's the real father of Aedyn. Gulf let it that way, the fewer mouth knows, the lesser the chance it'll reach Mew.

"Wow, my little superman is very good today. Can you go to Papa Up? Help him prepare the table, I'll talk with Papa Kao first?" Gulf gently holds his son's hand and let it go so he can leave and go to Kao's wife. Up accepted that Gulf is somehow part of their life too and since he can't conceive, he take Aedyn as his own son too. He is in good terms with Gulf and they're Aedyn's godparents, he is actually the one proposed the agenda of Aedyn to just stay with them whenever Gulf needs to go to the office and the kid is not hard to babysit since he plays by himself and he is also bright.

Gulf looked at his son who clings on Up's legs. "Well, I am going back to Thailand" he dropped the news. For the longest time, that's the thing that they're avoiding the most, Gulf going back to Thailand.

"Are you sure? Why?" Kao asked, he is worried at Gulf. No one will be there to help him, well Hai is there but not too sure since they lost contact with him for over a year already.

"Work" Gulf said, he himself doesn't want to go to that country anymore but he got assigned there and will take over one of the company and it is a good promotion for him since he will basically own the company. "I'll stay there for like 2-5 years maximum. I want to leave Aedyn here but I just can't live without him. He has to be around otherwise I can't set my mind straight" Gulf said down heartedly.

"Why don't you travel back and forth? I mean, you stay at home most of the time. You can just work remotely" Kao suggested. He knew the reason why Gulf is very hesitant in going back to that place.

"I already proposed that but father didn't approve. It is not Like I can say that the father of my child is there and I don't want to meet him even if the chance is low but the world is small and my intuition tells me that I might really meet him if go there" Gulf explained and Kao shakes his head too. It really is hard.

"Then if that happens just don't tell him about Aedyn. And don't you think it is destiny's way for you to forgive him? Little Fynn is already five years old now, he deserves to know who his father is, don't you think?" Kao said eyeing the laughing child who is with up. He got ketchup all over his face and clothes and instead of getting angry, Up just laughed so hard.

"I forgave him years ago but I don't want him to take Aedyn from me. I can raise my child by myself. I will do everything to make him happy without his father" Gulf said staying stubborn as he is. In all those years, that's the only thing that didn't changed, he is still as stubborn.

"It is not about if you can or can't make him happy, it is about his right to know who his father is. And how sure are you that Mew will take your child?" Kao asked, he got a point that Gulf just don't want to admit. He just want to be a selfish person and have his child to himself.

"Because he is married already? He surely don't want to be settle with just arrangements with regards to Aedyn. I don't want Aedyn to be away from me too, not even for a day" Gulf said. Kao shake his head again. He can't believe Gulf's selfishness when it comes to his child but Kao can't probably say that he will not do the same thing because he is not in the same situation as Gulf. If he is in Gulf's shoes, he might act the same way too or maybe even worse.

"It's up to you, only you will have a say on this. Just don't be a wall to your child's happiness. He deserves to know who his father is and Mew deserves to know about his child. You have to realize that you left Mew and it's not the other way around" Kao tapped Gulf's shoulder, he walked to the kitchen where Aedyn and Up are so they can finally eat dinner.

**
After so much thinking, Gulf finally decided to go back to Thailand with Aedyn Fynn. He got a house there and the one who picked him up is Hai. After 6 years, Hai is still a bachelor and still playing around. He helped Gulf to settle down, he is the one in that country whom Gulf can trust with his secret.

"I love and hate this country at the same time." Gulf said, looking at the very beautiful house that was given to him by his father. All his problem now is who is gonna take care of Aedyn if he has to go to work. He can't probably bring the little guy to the office.

"This country doesn't welcome you too." Hai joked from behind. Gulf just throws him a playful glare. "Oy! Let's go out to eat, my treat!" Hai said changing the topic and walked back to where Aedyn is. He wants to get the little guy's heart since he volunteered to take care of him whenever Gulf got work in the office.

"I'm gonna scrape your card well. Be prepared cause imma order very expensive food" Gulf joked back and Hai just laughed at him.

"I'm not gonna go broke in just a single night, Mr. Kanawut." Hai laughed as he take Aedyn into his arms who seems to like him too because if he don't, he won't even approach him.

Gulf just looked at the two and thinks that if he married Kao that time, this would probably their setup or maybe different but what if it was Mew? Maybe he isn't like this.

Gulf shuts his thoughts and walked to catch Hai who is holding his son on the way to the car.

"Thailand I'm back so please be nice to me" Gulf said to himself and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~
I publish this because I just want to 😂

How was it? Kinda boring, yeah?

Well maybe slow updates on this.

Lovelots 💙❤️