Part 2.

Gulf left his kid with Hai. He has to be in the company to properly introduce himself, he has to work even faster so that he can go back to France as soon as possible. He just have to be careful not to be seen by Mew and he doesn't have the guts to ask Hai about the man, also, the latter kept quiet about it too since it is a sensitive topic for them.

He got his own car already so Hai doesn't have to drive him around. Gulf entered the company and was greeted by his assistant whom he requested to be transferred together with him. His assistant reported to work first before him, so he is already a bit familiar within the company.

"What time is the meeting?" Gulf asked, while they're on the way to his own office. He looked around the office seems lively.

"In 30 you'll be introduced as the new ceo and an hour after that, you'll have meeting with the clients for them to know you as well." The secretary said and Gulf just nodded as he takes note of it mentally.

"Alright, send me all of their info" The secretary just nods at Gulf.

"How about little Aedyn, sir? Who's taking care of him? You can bring him to the office. I can tend to him" The secretary said, Gulf just smiled at him. His secretary knows about Aedyn and tends to him sometimes when Kao and Up aren't available.

"Oh thanks, that's nice to hear. Currently, my friend is taking of him but if incase he is not available, I'll take on your offer." Gulf said, slightly nodding his head.

"Okay. This is your office sir and I'll be just outside." The secretary said as he opened the door for Gulf.

"Thanks Mix" Gulf said before he closed the door behind him and goes through the documents on the table that's waiting for him to read. 30 minutes isn't enough to familiarize things, Gulf got the documents from Mix about the profiles of the board members and his clients.

Gulf only got time to scroll through the profile of the board members and check out their faces for a bit before Mix entered his office to inform him the start of the meeting.

"Hello everyone. I am Gulf Kanawut and I will take over the position of the CEO here. I was part of the executive director in France, let's enjoy working together." Gulf said and the board members accepted and welcomed him. They introduced themselves too.

"Next meeting will be in an hour." Mix said once Gulf's back in his office. "I will accompany you this time"

Gulf picked up the second stash of documents regarding the profiles of the clients he will meet. He  dropped the paper when he came across one of the profile of the client he will meet. Mew Suppasit. "I'm doomed" Gulf said to himself. "This life isn't making me take it easy" He washed his hands on himself, "think Gulf, think"

"Mix, come inside" Gulf called his secretary. "Can you cancel the meeting with Mr. Suppasit?" He asked but Mix just looked at him, confused.

"The other party already confirmed Sir, so if we cancel on them last minute, it'll make a bad impression and Mr. Suppasit is one of the most important client in the company" Mix said. Well of course, Mew is one rich ass person. He can't choose to let the company down or reveal his existence to Mew. Well Mew must already knew that he is back to Thailand again since his profile should be sent to Mew too.

Gulf took a deep breath, "Alright then, Commence the meeting as planned" He said giving up. It's his first day and he will meet with Mew already, what a luck you have there Gulf. "Shit. As I've thought, this isn't a good idea"  Gulf murmurs. Mix just excused himself.

Gulf took his phone and dialed Kao. He got no one to complain about his issue but with Kao.

"How's Thailand?" Kao greeted him as soon as the call was answered.

"Thailand is the same as ever but this shits making me crazy" Gulf expressed and Up laughed from Kao's background. "Oyy! Don't laugh at me!" Gulf said but Up's laughter just getting louder.

"Why? You met him already?" Kao asked.

"Haven't but I will in an hour. And Who would have thought that he is one of the biggest client of the company? Yup, certainly not me. I hate this!" Gulf slammed his head on the table.

"Don't hurt the table!" Kao said on the line while laughing. "You can do it! You're professional, right? You'll meet him as a client this time. You can do it!" Kao cheered him up.

"Like I got a choice." Gulf said to himself, he sighs before he turn his attention to the phone, "Okay, I won't disturb you two anymore. I'm hanging up, thanks for laughing at my distress" Gulf said before he ends the call. Venting out to Kao, really relieved some of his stress.

"We have to leave." Mix knocked on the door. Gulf just nods at him and heavily drag his feet to follow his assistant to the meeting place.

They arrived at the meeting place with all the clients being present and unconsciously Gulf searched for Mew and he found him. He just wanna back out but of course he can't.

"Good morning." Gulf greeted them, he smiled like a professional person would do even if his heart were thumping so hard. "It's an honor for you all to free up your schedule to meet me"

"It is our pleasure. The mysterious and a beautiful CEO like you, no one wants to turn you down" One of the client praised him and Gulf shows his business smile.

"Thank you for your compliments. Let's get to know each other since we will be working more moving forward." Gulf said, aside from flattery, they introduced themselves one by one.

"Mew Suppasit. CEO of SJ corporation, its a pleasure to be acquainted to you" Mew said, they both interact like it is the first time they meet and Gulf thanked himself. They exchanged business cards and talk over while having a meal.

Everything is going according to Gulf's liking aside from Mew saying, "You looked familiar"

"Do I?" Gulf awkwardly laughed, "I was here six years ago, maybe our path crossed?" Gulf said, he chose not to lie.

"Maybe..." Mew said and Gulf just nodded. He immediately turn his attention to the one beside him.

"Are you still available?" One of the client asked and Gulf didn't expect the question, "Available? I am not. I already have someone special and I'm happy" Gulf said to all of them. "Ah, I'm the only bachelor here right? Don't mind me too much" Gulf said, everyone's married but he isn't. Well he doesn't have any plan of marrying someone and he doesn't have someone to marry anyway.

The discussion takes more than an hour, it wasn't really a discussion since all they just talked are about themselves and nothing business like. One by one, the clients left and as Gulf the host, will be the last to leave.

"Gulf..." Mew called him out when he is walking towards his car.

Gulf doesn't know but his heart suddenly beats faster than it was. "Yes Mr. Suppasit? How can I help you?"

"Can you spare me of your time?" Mew asked but Gulf's smile didn't left his face.

"You can make a schedule with my secretary" Gulf said, eyeing Mix and the latter just nodded. He didn't wait for Mew's response and he entered the car right away.

Gulf rests his head. It'll be tough, he has to hide Aedyn from Mew at all cost. As long as he stays as a mere client and won't cross the line, he will never know about Aedyn. Gulf thought.

Gulf got startled when Mix entered the driver's seat. "Got you a schedule with him, he wants outside of work but I informed him that you're only available during working hours. Is that okay?" Mix said and Gulf just nodded.

"Let's go back" Gulf said without sparing a glance to the standing Mew on the side. "I'll never really have this easy." Gulf said to himself. He just wants to pack up and go back to France right away but he can't just abandon everything.

~~~~~~~~~
Hello!

How was it? It's kinda written poorly 😅😂

Take care, lovelots 💙❤️