Chapter 27: Grace

This was fun. I've had a lot of sprites only River has got me. I told him I had to go to the bathroom because it's his fault he got me all those sprites.

He stood outside the bathroom as I did my business.

The party died down and it was just me, River, and his basketball team friends. I was the only girl.

I sat on the couch with River and he was looking around for a couple of the guys we're missing.

I was now on the floor playing a game of Uno with Logan, another one of his friends.
" darling you have to be cheating there's no other way!" Logan is British. I like the way he talks. " you talk funny." We both laugh. " say something else." I asked. " You are completely cheating you cheeky girl." He said. I laughed as he placed down another card.

" What have you done today for your birthday?" He asked. " I've been spending the day with River."

"Oh, that's no fun." He says. " let's go to the pool!" He said. River said not to go to the pool though. I looked at River and he stood up. I grabbed his hand and he draped an arm over me. " you want to go in the pool don't you?"
I nodded vigorously. " It's ok right?" He sighed but nodded.

He took me to the bathroom and took off his costume. My shirt was too short to cover me and River wasn't letting me wear my bra and underwear.

He has shorts and a black T-shirt on. He took the shirt off and I stared at his tattoos as he handed me his shirt.

It went over my butt and half my thighs. River looked over my body before letting me out.

" How deep is it?" I asked Robert. " we won't let you drown birthday girl." He patted my back. I decided to sit on the ground of the pool next to River. We both had our feet in the pool.

I was looking at his tattoos on his shoulder and he pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I traced the tattoo with my finger.

" you want a tattoo don't you darling?" Logan asked. " no." River said. " yes." I said.
" what the birthday girl wants the birthday girl gets. I have a buddy, it's the one River goes to, we can get you a free tattoo." I looked at River with excitement. " come on River it's her birthday." Finn nudged him.

River continued looking at me with a glare for starting this.
" fine if you won't come with me I'll go with them myself." I stood up off his lap and Finn, Logan and Robert followed me into the house snickering at River.

Finn gave me some sweatpants from his sisters and they were very comfortable. Finn was rich, he took us to the garage with multiple cars.

" pick one birthday girl." He said. " I automatically picked the black Rolls Royce. He grabbed the keys and handed them to me.

I rushed over to the car and got in the driver's seat. As I started the car Finn was pulled away from the passenger side and River was sitting down in it.

" you came!" I said. " Yea yea."
" you wrinkled my shirt your shit." Finn slapped his arm. " you shouldn't curse."
" yea you shouldn't curse Finn." River mocked Finn. " sorry Princess." He smiled at me.

I put my hands on the wheels and I looked at all of them. " I have no idea where Im going."