Chapter 19: Aftermath of the hero killer

It was the morning and Y/N just woke up and hears everyone talking Y/N finally sits up.

Izuku: Y/N your awake.

Shoto: You hade us all worried.

Y/N: I did. How long was I out.

Tenya: The hole night you were asleep the doctors said that you be fine but we were still worried about you.

Y/N: Yeah sorry about that guys.
The door opens to reveal three hero's an Short old man wearing yellow and white suit with a black mask covering his eyes the other wearing a blue and White suit with a helmet and the other being Zeraora.

Old man: Oh so the injured youngins are awake.

Izuku: Grain Torino.

Y/N: (Thinking) Oh that's his name.

Tenya: And Manual too.

Y/N: (Nervously chuckles) Hey Zeraora.
Zeraora just sighs as Y/N scratches the back of his head.

Torino: Idiot. I could yell at you for hours right now.

Izuku: Yeah I'm sorry.

Torino: But before I do. You got visitors.
Then a man walked in with a suit who was a dog.

Torino: This is Hosu's chief of police. Kenji Tsuragamae.
Shoto and Tenya stood up Y/N and Izuku were about to do the same thing.

Kenji: No don't get up woof.

Y/N: (Thinking) Did he just say woof?

Kenji: So you're the UA students who brought down the hero killer huh?
Y/N playfully looked at everyone then back at the Chief.

Y/N: Sounds about right.

Kenji: Stain has some serious Injuries. Severe burns and severe broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard Woof. Here's a lesson you should have already learned. When Quirks became the norm the police force sought to maintain the status quo.
The chief continued to explain how it was against the law for them to injure Stain and tells the group that them and there supervisors should receive a harsh punishment but then his Brother Shoto started to testify.

Shoto: Now wait a minute. If Tenya had not stepped in Native would've been killed. And if not for Izuku both of them would be dead. No one even realized that the hero killer was in Hosu. Are you saying we should have just stood by and watch people die?

Izuku: Calm down.

Kenji: So it's ok to break the law as long as it goes your way?
Y/N raised an eyebrow as Shoto gasped Y/N then stood up.

Y/N: That's not what he was saying Chief. It's a hero's job to get involved whenever someone is in trouble we did that.

Kenji: This is why you're not a full fledged pro yet. It's obvious UA and Endevor haven't been teaching you two near enough. What a shame.
Y/N got a little annoyed but then saw Shoto angered face.

Shoto: You damn mutt.
Shoto starts to walk towards the Chief.

Tenya: Shoto. Listen he's right.
Y/N quickly thought of the time Arya appeared behind of him so he focused his aura as he thought of appearing in front and finally he appeared in front of his brother surprising everyone.

Y/N: Whoa let's calm down now. I agree with you but we shouldn't be picking fights with the police.

Torino: And he has more to say.

Tenya: What I've said is the official stance of the police department. But any punishment would be only be necessary if this went public. If it did you'd probably be applauded by citizens everywhere. But there's no way you could escape from being reprimanded on the other hand we could say Endeavor saved the day. Stains burns would support this story completely and we could pretend you weren't involved woof. Thankfully there were very few witnesses. This could be the last you heard of any punishments. It would mean no one would know about you though. You'd receive no acclaim at all. The choice is yours. Personally I know where I stand.
The Chief gives them a thumbs up while sticking his tongue out.