Chapter 46 ➼ ℰ𝓍𝒾𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈

𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝒹𝑒,ℬ𝑒𝑔𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉

ℬ𝑒𝑔𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉.
𝒜𝓁𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒,
𝒮𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉.

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍 𝑒𝓍𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈

AFTER ROAN PHYSICALLY REMOVES ANGELINA FROM the scene before her, and after Wonkru's retreat, Angelina Hood angrily paces back and forth across the office space in the bunker that she shared with Octavia. The red queen sits against a chair, holding her head in her hand as the scowl never left her face. Seeing her brother embracing the woman who almost killed both her and Angelina was too much for either female to handle.

Roan was furious as well. After all, he had caught the spy cheating for him during the conclave as she hid amongst the battlefield and used a bow to take out multiple opponents. Roan would have seen the woman dead himself, but she did help Angelina during the conclave. For that, the previous king of Azgeda had banished the spy from his land and from within the bunker.

Octavia knew as well, hiding well within the walls of the battlefield she had overhead it all. When the brunette won the conclave, she fulfilled Roan's wishes by completing Echo's banishment.

Roan and Raen both guard the door, awaiting Clarke as she wanted to take a better look at Octavia's arm. Both men watch as black flames radiate from the girl.

"Ang," Raen acknowledges the brunette with a bored sigh. "You're going to start a fire again and we're out of extinguishers. So get your shit together or we're all going up in flames."

Angelina scoffs at the man, remembering the first time she lost control of her magic. Angelina never took her mother's warnings to heart about how difficult it was to control dark magic. It binds to your soul, feeding off heightened emotions and the very first time that Angelina Hood got worked up, all of Wonkru knew it.

The girl had gotten better about controlling her anxiety with this newfound power, after six years and a designated room for the girl to break down in, Roan, Raen and Octavia also became well at noticing the girl's heightened emotions. So well that they each took turns handling the girl when it happened.

Raen glances to Octavia, his voice low as he whispers, "it's your turn."

Octavia glares at the man, looking to Angelina as she tells him, "Raen, she's fine." Raen opens his mouth to argue, his eyes watching Angelina pace back and forth as Roan stands back and let his soulmate be. "For what we just saw, she's fine. She's handling herself. She hasn't needed that room in years. She's fine."