You/Kirari Momobami - Question

Kirari let her chin rest on the palm of her hand while she stared at the ring she had customized for you

Kirari let her chin rest on the palm of her hand while she stared at the ring she had customized for you. The jeweler she had hired had done exactly as she had specified but now she was doubting how it had been customized. Regardless of how it looked, she knew you would love it but she wanted to truly surprise you.

"Is something wrong with it, Kirari?"

"I don't know. I feel like this isn't it."

Kirari grabbed the box and tossed it in the trash.

"Lets call the jeweler and set up another appointment. I need..."

"Kirari, don't be ridiculous. The ring is perfect. What's wrong with it this time?"

Sayaka bent down to grab the box and opened it to get a closer look of the ring. Kirari attempted to grab it but Sayaka kept it from her.

"It's just not perfect! (y/n) needs to have the perfect ring. I can't propose with some random ring, Sayaka."

"This is not a random ring, Kirari. You've customized it to the style you know she'll like. This ring is perfect. Honestly, what I think it's that you're chickening out about the proposal. You've thrown away 3 other rings in a span of 4 weeks. Her birthday is in a few days, you won't have anything to give her if you throw this one away."

Kirari scoffed at Sayaka. She was the head of the 100 Devouring Clans, she wasn't chickening out on anything.

"If I throw enough money around, they'll get it to me before her birthday."

"Kirari, you can't make a ring more perfect than this one. This is the ring you should propose with."

"Sayaka, that ring is not close to being perfect. There is a lot of things I can improve on. How much will it be if I need another customized ring within a week."

"Well it would depend on...."

"No. There's no need. This is perfect. Thank you for working with us and we appreciate your..."

"Sayaka, I am not leaving with that ring. I need to...."

Sayaka covered Kirari's mouth and pulled her out of the chair and room.

"We'll be going, thank you!"

Kirari struggled to get out of her hold but Sayaka was far stronger than she looked.

X

Sayaka watched as Kirari paced up and down her office while rambling on about all the wrong things that could happen for the proposal.

"It was the ring first and now this? Honestly, Kirari, I expected you to be more calmer about this. You've never lost your cool."

"That's because I'm asking (y/n) to marry me! I'll be devastated if she says no that's why the proposal needs to be perfect so she has no choice but to say yes."

Sayaka stood up from her seat and made her way over to pull Kirari into a hug. Kirari tensed up for a second and then relaxed as she hugged back Sayaka.

"(y/n) is in love with you as much as you are. She'll say yes no matter how you propose. You could propose to her with a plastic ring in the bathroom and the fool will say yes. You have nothing to worry about."

Sayaka let Kirari go as she heard her laugh.

"I would never propose to her in a bathroom. She'll kill me."

"And I'll help her."

X

Kirari nodded when she noticed Sayaka giving her the thumbs up. Everything was ready for the proposal, now all she needed to do was wait for your arrival.

"Do you have the ring?"

"Of course I have the ring, Ririka. Why would I....sorry I'm just nervous."

Ririka nods and pulls Kirari into a hug.

"Trust me. She'll say yes."

Ririka tells her before pulling back.

"Thank you for helping me with everything."

"You can pay me back when I propose to Mary."

Kirari rolls her eyes as she watches Ririka leave the room. She's left alone with her thoughts for a minute when she gets a message from Sayaka telling her that you were at the door. Taking a deep breath, she makes her way over to the door to greet you.

"Kirari! You're a sight for sore eyes. You would not believe the day I just had." You say with a sigh as you lean in to kiss her and head to the kitchen for a drink. Mid-drink, you spot the flowers, candles and food. "What's all this?" You look over to find Kirari frozen by the front door. She looked even paler than usual. "Kirari? Kirari? Is everything okay?"

She's pulled out of her thoughts when you cup her cheeks to make her look at you.

"Marry me?"

You let out a quiet gasp at her question, not expecting for her to just ask it randomly.

"What?"

Before Kirari could lose her confidence, she continues with her proposal.

"Marry me? I had this whole speech prepared and planned to ask you after dinner but I can't wait any longer. I need...."

You can't help but laugh as you squish her cheeks to cut her off before she could ramble.

"You're so cute, Kirari. Of course, I'll marry you!"

You let go of her cheeks and pull her in for a deep kiss. Neither of you pull away until you're nearly out of breath. While you catch your breath, Kirari pulls out a tiny box and opens it to reveal the ring. You stare at it, as tears began to form.

"I'm sorry. I know it's not perfect but I wanted to propose to you on your birthday and this is what the jeweler."

"It's perfect, Kirari. I love it and I love you."

A huge weight is lifted off of Kirari's back at your approval. She slides the ring on your finger and pulls you in for a kiss.

"and I love you."