1.

-Von

"bro hurry up and pick something. y'all taking mad long." i said to sy, melly, and stoke.

"bro shut the fuck up." melly said taking a shirt off one of the racks.

"exactly. niggas never wanna have fun" stoke added making a bubble with his gum.

"wha-

"BAAAAAAAEEEEEESS- YALL LIKE THIS" mir said coming out of one of the stores changing rooms.

he started spinning and shit with this black top and some baggy black pants.

"yea it make yo ass look big" kenny said coming out from behind him smacking his ass.

"gay asses" i mumbled.

"NIGGA WE ALL GAY" they all said in a union.

"anyways- i started- "did y'all fucking picks some- i got-

"somewhere to be. yea we know" kenny finished me making me roll my eyes.

they all picked some outfits and we headed to the counter.

eb started handing the worker (the person who ring up clothes and shi) they clothes.

then it was my turn. i just was ready to get ts over with. i grabbed all my clothes in one and handed it to the man.

i kept feeling him staring at me while i digged for my credit card but i ain't pay it no mind.

he was kinda fine tho. yk with his waves and shi- and that grill oh fuck me da-

"don't een worry bout it. it's on me" he said making me stop digging for a minute. i squinted my eyes and kept diggin.

niggas play to much.

"i said it's on me" he said again.

"nah i'm good. i got it on me so why not use it." i said finally finding my card handing it to him.

he looked at it and started tapping away on the little check out thing.

soon a receipt came out from the top and he handed me my bagged clothes.

i didn't take them right away cause i was so taken back. i finally grabbed my clothes and thanked ole dude.

i was getting ready to walk off when he stopped me.

"yoo"

"hmm"

"can i get yo number" he said showing his grills.

nah but u can get this pus-

"nah ion een play dat way bro" i said.

"you sure?" he asked.

"mmh"

he pushed off of the counter and i walked off.

-done-

y'all fw this??? ion kno. lemme know.