•48•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Jeong what is it?" Jihyo asked me when I ended the call.

"Uh I just remember the thing that Miss Im mentioned to me. There's someone who seen her dad in an abandoned building the one who reported the polices."

"Ah! I suddenly remember the news said; Mr. Im is finding for almost 3 days then someone reported that Mr. Im found in abandoned building. He can be one of our witness!" Momo said.

"Right. But sadly Miss Im didn't have his number." I said.

"Then we should ask the first polices who investigate the place where Mr. Im found." Momo suggested. "And I'm gonna get to know it."

"Goodluck!" Jihyo said.

"Gomawo!" I shouted too.

"Hope Momo would successfully bget what she need." Jihyo said.

"Yah, I hope too." I answered and started to work with my computer too.

Momo always volunteered herself for that thing, we're thankful because she always free whenever we asked her a favor or not even tho she's still busy on her work too. Well now we're teaming up for this case, I know they always wanted to help me for this things that's why I can't even tell them not to help me.

"Jeong, let's have some lunch first? While waiting Momo, it's already time for break." Jihyo said breaking the silence around.

"Sure." I said and stand up, we both headed to the cafeteria of the building. We also ordered our food and eat them. Heechul and Daniel are still busy on their work too so it was just me and Jihyo who are eating there. But the two boys said they'll go here if ever they can, they'll just have to finiah something.

「NAYEON's POV」

"Aren't you going to your, pro---?" I heard mina shouting it while going downstairs. I'm in the kitchen filling the glass with water.

"Huh?" I said.

"I mean your prosecutor, aren't you going there today?" she asked once again.

"What about you? Aren't you going to university? And manage it?"

"Of course I'll go there but something I've just noticed today, are you avoiding Prosecutor Yoo?" she said in front of me now.

"Just stop teasing me, okay?" I said and went to a couch with the water.

"No! Coz I seen both of you last night, look! You know that Prosecutor Yoo is one of known prosecutor there, she always won the debate in court, with that you'll know how smart she is when it comes to investigations, the crime and everything." she said.

"So, you just wanna say she's smart?"

"Of course no, I mean all of that, all the things she had is all people's ideals. But wait as what I know she can't easily fall inlove to someone. She's hard to get." she said and sit with me in the couch.

"Right, you said it, she's.hard.to.get. It's clear, why you're being assuming there like there's something really happened between the two of us last night?" I said.

"Gosh! You didn't get it? Look, a hard to get one is something like you put a lit of efforts trying to get her or his attention. I've seen everything last night, as what I've seen it's not only you who felt something like what you feel last night, she felt it too. It's obvious." she said and I just showed her that I sighed but she can't accept what I always mean.

"For sure, she'll going to marry you someday, soon and sooner! You idiot you didn't even listen on what I've been discussing there. Let's just see." she said and stand up and started to make her way toward the bathroom.

I don't know if she's being pissed against me or not, mahbe she's dealing with me HAHAHAHA. But she's right she have a big point there.

What if... Mina is right?

- - -

manifesting jeongyeon's fast recovery 💚