with me

»-(¯'·.·'¯)->  help steve, Kiss on the cheek <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

I made it home finally I had to stay back at the science lab to do an experiment that I forgot to do on my couple of days off, I Suddenly get a call it was mum face time. I quickly answer only to see the most adorable face.

"Y/n!!" an adorable voice shouts I look only to see my baby brother Norman holding the camera close to his face smiling happily.

"hey Norman, how's my little koala bear been?" I ask him taking off my shoes.

"I'm good mummy making bacon and eggs!" He says turning to the camera to mum who was on the stove she looks over and chuckles.

"what did I tell you about filming me while cooking?" she says he laughs.

"Awe man, now I want some bacon and eggs! hey, I should have that for dinner!" I say he chuckles.

"Silly Y/n it's a breakfast food," Norman says I roll my eyes at my brother.

"who said I couldn't have bacon and eggs for my dinner you having it for breakfast," I say he chuckles, a sudden bark can be heard. and Norman changes the screen to Bex our dog he was a Bernese Mountain Dog. we found him like a puppy on the side the proud as a stray.

"Hey, Bex!" I say he barks back happily I hear a meow as well, and Norman turns the camera to himself and Artemis, I named him after the cat from my favorite show as a kid. he meows and licks my brothers face.

"hehe! Artemis stop!" Norman says I chuckle at the cuteness, I was happy watching them. we chat some more my mum aprenetily got a job even though we had enough money, and that Norman made a friend named Lola.

"Norman breakfast time say bye to Y/n okay," Mum says he makes a sad awe sound.

"I promise I'll call you soon!" I say.

"promise!"

"Promise!" i say holding up my pinky.

"Okay, I'll see you later!" I say and wave goodbye, they do the same and hang up. I sigh and flop on the couch I hug the pillow on it tightly. Stuffing my head into the pillow, I missed home. My brother, my mum, my friends, my country but most importantly my dad. but i knew he was the only thing I couldn't get back. tears start to swell from my eyes and I soon start to cry, tears pouring from my face, as I make that annoying noise that you make when you need to breathe while crying. I sit up probably and sigh hugging the pillow tightly leaning against the couch I was quiet but tears still flooded from my eyes. As I cry some more until my eyes could no longer cry my eyes feel heavy and I fall asleep. until I am suddenly woken up by another call it was steve.

"hello?"

"Y/nilostAjaprojectthingyaftermrsenoruhltookitoffmeiwenttohisoficeafterclassandcouldn'tfinditwhatshouldidoajagonnnahatmeand-" "Steve calm down breath now, I her Aja senor Uhl and Procter?" I ask him.

"I lost Aja, protector, Mr senor Uhl took it off me after thinking it was a toy, what do i do?! you're the only girlfriend i have that can help me this!" he says I chuckle, and roll my eyes.

"Just tell her what happened I'm sure she'll forgive you, plus it means you guys can look for it together," I say 

"yes, i need to tell her right now! thank you Y/n" "wait-" I was caught off and roll my eyes at this it was around 7 pm they wouldn't be in the mood for visitors. I roll my eyes and sigh but get up thanks to my tummy.

"i guess I'm making them bacon and eggs for diner."

NEXT DAY PEOPLE!

Today was krel's math match with Seamus he actually invited me via text message last night, I was smiling happily even though it was probably gonna be boring I still had a joyous feeling for some reason. I got ready and headed to school, I walked into the empty hall to see Varvost vex krel next to each other and then Seamus and his old man next to him.