💭Cloud Kingdom💭

❤️Y/N POV❤️

After that, my friends and I are inside the Airship. We going to take Bowser down to New Donk City.

Hattie: To think their precious Sorrie Bouquet, stolen... We can't let Bowser keep doing whatever he wants!

Cappy: Yeah! But Now then... *Take a map* Let's see what there is to see in the Metro Kingdom...

Before he finished the sentence, we heard a strange laugh outside our ship.

Cappy: Goodness! What was that?

Hattie: *Looking at the window* Umm... Guys?

Mario: What is it, Little fella?

Hattie: I think I found something...

We are looking for a window, we found Bowser airship! Our airship is coming to the Bowser airship to the right. I tell them to stay here until I don't get hurt. They agree and nodded their head. I'm getting out of the Airship and ready to yell.

💥Bowser POV💥

I was in my dressing room and checked my bow correctly. I sighed and looked at my photo of Me and Y/N winning in Double Dash Kart.

Man... I miss her so much... Until I heard knocking on the door. I tell him to come in. It was my son, Bowser Jr who opened the door with a worried face. He came in front of me and said.

Bowser Jr: Dad... Can I ask you something...

Bowser: *sigh* Yes, Son?

Bowser Jr: Why do you always love Y/N so much more than Peach... I thought you love Peach...

Bowser: Son... *sigh*... I know I think I love Peach... But Y/N is still my heart... She never yells, hurts, or blaming on me. I tried to make Peach love me... But she always loves Mario...

Bowser Jr: Dad... *sigh*... I know this is the same but... I tried to make Peach my Mother... But Peach didn't love me anymore... But Y/N always cares about me...

Bowser: Son... I know that but We're always looking and caring about Y/N... If we capture her, we always protect her, Okay?

Bowser Jr: Okay, Dad-!

Until he finished his sentence, We heard someone yell at us.

???: Hey! Hey!

Bowser Jr: What was that, dad?!

Bowser: I don't know?! Stay here!

I was getting out of my dressing room.
Until then I saw Y/N on the Airship and yelled at them.

Y/N: Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop that airship!

Bowser: Y/N! How are you still alive?!

Y/N: It's a long story! Just stop that airship!

Bowser: Minions! Stop that airship!