Chapter 7: The Other Two Schools

Y/n's POV:

The whole month of September and most of October went by quickly. Fred, George and Lee managed to get the ageing potion ingredients by borrowing Harry's invisibility cloak. They are stored under Fred's bed under a towel. They went to show me, and I admit I was proud of them.

It was mid afternoon on October 30th the whole school had no afternoon classes to welcome the two schools who are also competing in the tournament. We lined up by house, I stood next to Fred who was secretly holding my hand.

That's when the whole school let out huge gasps, there was a big blue carriage pulled by 8 horses, the carriage was flinging side to side.

"Woah!" Said Fred "It nearly hit Hagrid"

I looked over to see the carriage descending to the ground, it's sill swaying side to side. The horses landed but the carriage hasn't. The game keeper Hagrid was leading the horses down. But suddenly he dived out the way and the carriage was inches from his head.

The whole school let out woah's and screams. The attention suddenly turned to a pole sticking out of the Great Lake.

"I can't see" I shouted to Fred. The entrance hall was loud of people talking and screaming.

"Come here then lovey" Fred replied. Lifted me off the floor and onto his shoulders. I lent over, kissed his forehead and played with his hair.

I looked over to the lake and the pole has risen up to reveal a huge ship, the lake seemed to settle quickly, and the ship pulled to the shore and stopped.

Students were disembarking from the ship, they looked like they were wearing fur coats of crimson and black. About 20 of them made their way off the ship and up towards the castle. I noticed they were hitting sticks to the floor, creating sparks on the floor.

At the same time women we're leaving the carriage. Most of them had blond hair and wearing light blue dresses and pretty little hats. Both the students made their way up to the castle.

I looked over to see Cedric Diggory looking at me and laughing at how tall I was. I towered over everyone. I had the best view all because of my Freddie.

"Y/n ready to come down" Fred asked

"Yeah sure, I've seen everything" I replied.

He gently placed me down on the floor and kissed my forehead and tucked some hair out of my face.

The two schools finally came to the castle. We're we're greeting them all warmly with welcoming smiles. I heard whispers about famous seeker Viktor Krum was here. I looked and he was. Tall and brown haired, huge and handsome. But I noticed he took great interest in Hermione.

We all made our way into the great hall. The boys sat at the Slytherin table and the women at the Ravenclaw table. The great hall was packed and stuffy because of the great number of people in the room.

Dumbledore waited at his podium for the hall to quiet down. The fell silent in seconds

"Good evening to everyone in this hall. Before I start this amazing feast, I would welcome the lovely ladies of Bauxbatons academy of magic with their head mistress Madame Maxime. The ladies in blue stood up and waved to the school.

"Veela's" I mutter under my breath.

Fred, George and Lee were stood there mesmerised at the women. I kicked their shins as they sat down

"I would also love to welcome our friends from the north, Durmstrang school with their headmaster Igor Karkaroff."

The men also stood up and waved but sat down quicker then the Bauxbatons women.

"Now our guests are welcomed and settled I would like to announce applications for the triwizard tournament will begin after this feast. Students of age must submit their names by this hour tomorrow night. I must remind you, fame and eternal glory await the champion. The champions selected will face three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. I also must remind you that there is a defence spell to not allow underage wizards from entering"

"He tapped his wand on a big box. It collapsed suddenly to reveal a huge goblet with a blue flame.

"The goblet of fire will select the champions of the tournament. Names must be placed in here and will select one from each school tomorrow night."

Dumbledore finished his speech and we ate a delicious welcome feast. And we have the Halloween feast tomorrow too.

After we ate we made our way back to the common room. Fred and I were holding hands back. I went up to my dorm and changed into comfortable clothes and slouched down on the sofa between the twins practically pushing George off his seat.

"Y/n we need it done tonight" Fred said in a whisper
"We're relying on you"

"Well where can I do it" I asked

"You can do it in our dorm" piped up George

"Well how will I get up there. I'm not allowed in your dorm after hours" I said with a tone of questioning.

"Well sort it out. Go get your cauldron and anything else you need and meet us down here when your ready." Said Lee.

I immediately stood up and made my way to my dorm. As I was going up the stairs I wished Hermione wasn't in there. I made it to my dorm took a deep breath and walked through the door.

Authors note: Hey everyone. This part is a bit shorter but please tell me what you think. I would love to hear your feedback. I hope your enjoying the story :)