Chapter 4

THE NEXT DAY...

Nara's POV

I woke up early today, I don't know why. I used to wake up late because I read my favorite novels each night before sleep. One of the novels even says when I wake up early, I will be an absolute angel, but turns out, I looked like a hungry troll. I grabbed the chicken from the fridge and defrost it. Today, I'm making fried rice. Plus, I'm not very good at cooking...my cooks as good as I look lmao.

I was casually cutting the onions but suddenly I slipped caused me to cut myself. Maybe because my eyes hurt due the smell of the onion so I couldn't focus much while cutting it. I hurriedly went to the sink and wash the blood away. It stings a lot but I managed to get rid of the pain. Aish stupid onions, one day.....I'm gonna make the onions cry....karma is real....

"Nara what happened?", mom came with a worried face. She saw that I was bleeding so she rushed towards the cabinet.

"Oh it's nothing, I accidentally cut myself while cutting the onions", I said as she gave me a cute cartoon bandage.

"Be careful next time okay", she said as she wrapped the bandage on my injured finger.

"Okay, thanks mom", I smiled.

I'm so lucky to have her by my side....

_

Timeskip...

I arrived at the building and opened the door. Today is your first day, relax and do your best, Nara. As soon as I got inside, I could see Mr. Choi seating on the coach with other staffs as the other makeup artists are waiting at their places, so as Jiyeon. She's the one who talked to me yesterday so she's the only one I know.

"Oh Nara, you can wait at your place before they arrives", Mr. Choi said when he saw me as I nodded and went to my place. I prepared all the makeup items and sat on the chair.

After a few minutes, the enhypen members arrived as I cleared my throat due the nervousness. My heart is beating like crazy right now. Not gonna lie, they look awesome even without the makeup yet. I peeked my head to search for Heeseung. Then, both of us make and eye contact. I waved as he nodded and walked towards me.

"Hi Heeseung!", I waved as he looked down and mumbled 'hi'.

Is he a shy person? He looked so shy tho, and cute.

"Okay everyone you guys can start the makeover. For today, just do a simple makeup for the members since they're only streaming weverse live to promote their new song, you may begin", Mrs. Jo said as I took a deep breathe and looked at Heeseung.

"You have a very beautiful nose and eyes, I'll start from the eyes first okay. I will be adding these dark orange at the side of your eye okay? Okay close your eyes for me", I said softly as he nodded and close his eyes.

I carefully brush the eyeshadow on his back eyelids softly. Then I brushed a plain orange color at his bottom eyes. I think he don't need some blusher because I've already make him one. I think he's blushing......lol I'm just kidding.

I smiled like a weirdo before continuing adding highlights on both of his eyes.

"Eyes, done. Now it's time for your lips", I said as I searched for a peach pink balm.

I held his chin and focused on his beautiful lips. Then I began to rub the lip balm with my fingers on his lips. I can feel that he's staring at me for the whole time but I managed to keep focusing on lips. This situation is like in a drama, am I dreaming of this? There is a handsome man in front of me, I'm rubbing lip balm on his lips with my finger acting like it was a normal thing but it's actually not, my heart is pounding.

Suddenly he held my hand signaling me to stop making me flinch. Did I do something?

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt you?", I asked.

"No you're not, it's just....uh...what happened to your finger?", he asked while pointing at my bandaged finger.

"Oh I accidentally cut myself while cooking, it's okay it's just scratch", I said while closing the lip balm and put in my makeup bag. I took my hand mirror and give it to Heeseung.

"How do you look? Is it good?", I asked while nervously waiting for his answer.

"Wow, this makeup is simple but I look very natural, I like it", he answered making me inhale.

"Thank you, this was my dream of becoming a makeup artist, many beauty store rejected me of how simple my makeup is....", I said.

"I'm so sorry to hear it, but not gonna lie, I love this makeup look, I'm going to tell Mrs. Jo about this", he said while clapping his hands happily.

"Mrs. Jo, how do I look?", Heeseung stand up from his seat and went to Mrs. Jo.

"Wow your makeup looks very natural, good job Nara. Do you like your look Heeseung?", Mrs. Jo said.

"I dont like it....I love it. Thank you", he simply said making my breath hinced.

"That is the most simple makeup I've ever seen", that bitch named Jiyeon of course, said. She actually whispered but loud enough for me to hear since I'm next to her.

"Jiyeon, how many times do I have to tell you. Don't be rude", Jake said. I looked at him and tried to hold my laugh. He sounds so done.

"But--ugh okay fine", she said, thought that the members will defend her wow what a shame....

How could she act like that infront of the idols? She should be ashamed of herself.