Chapter 29: River

I'm surprised the guys are like this. They didn't do this with Lyla but I know what now. They like Grace. Logan brought the cake out to the pool. We were sitting with our feet in the water.

She couldn't get in anyway because of her tattoo which I will enjoy seeing tonight.

Logan handed everyone forks starting with her. And Finn came out with 5 red cups and a bottle of 1800.

" birthday girl, would you like a drink?" Robert asked. She looked at me. I trust these guys they know I'll kill them if they try anything. She gave him a nod and she stared at the cup for a while.

" How bout we start you off with a shot." I take her cup and pour some into my cup making hers the amount of a shot.

She downed it and I watched her face squeeze up. "It burns." She coughed. " it is supposed to." I took a sip of mine.

Robert set the cake on a table by the pool and we all dug in.
" ice cream cake is really good." The boys said.
" we told you." Grace and I said at the same time.

She likes when I bounce her on my dick, and to be fair I like it too. I could see her lovely tattoo from here. Having a tattoo only made her hotter. Maybe I can get her to agree to get one on her hip. I think I'd pass out from how she'd look.

I felt her clench around me and pushed her down further. I flipped us over with her legs around my waist.

Her face was to the wall and my hands were roaming her body. I ran my hand over her tattoo making her shiver.

I spread her legs and she whimpered. I pushed inside her. I listened to her moan as I pushed myself inside.

I dug my chin deep into her neck and kissed her neck as I pushed in and out of her.
At the last minute, she grabbed a shirt and cried out into it as she came.

I sat her on the bed and I got a perfect view of her sore and red pussy. God, I love her.