THIRTEEN ; SKINCHANGER

Author's Note*insert evil laugh*Here it is: the next phase in my masterpiece! Get ready for some seriously intense scenes, because the plot is fixing to come together

Author's Note
*insert evil laugh*
Here it is: the next phase in my masterpiece! Get ready for some seriously intense scenes, because the plot is fixing to come together.
*insert second evil laugh*

¤¤¤

"Are you sure? You don't need any help-?"

"Kili! I'm fine, I can walk!" Magauna whispered, cutting the dwarf prince off. "I'm not dying!"

"Says the one who passed out in front of us!" Fili said back.

The Half-Elf sighed. "I'm fine, you two."

"You didn't look fine." Kili said. "You almost bled out from that bite."

Fili nodded. "Speaking off...you wouldn't still have that Warg tooth, would you?"

Magauna let out another sigh, and pulled the Warg tooth from the pocket she had stuffed it in a few days earlier, and held it up in front of the two.

They both looked at it, grinning, and muttered things like "wow" and "you're lucky" and "I've never seen one up close before."

"Quiet, you two!" Dwalin said, hushing them. He turned to Magauna as she put the Warg tooth back up. "How are you doing?"

She sighed once again and stood up from the rock she was sitting on. "I wish you would stop asking me. I'm fine, I've told you."

The Company had been running from Azog and his Warg pack for several days, and the only one small enough to scout them out was Bilbo, and so the others had to hide together until he came back with information about where the Orcs were headed.

That was what they were doing then, hidden between several large boulders on a hill.

After several minutes of restless and anxious waiting, Bilbo reappeared, running towards them through an opening between two of the boulders.

Thorin turned to him immediately. "How close is the pack?" He questioned.

"Too close." Bilbo said, out of breath. "A couple of leagues, no more. But that's not the worst of it."

"Have the Orcs picked up our scent?" Dwalin asked.

"Not yet, but they will. We have another problem-"

"Did they see you?" Gandalf said quickly. "They saw you."

Bilbo shook his head. "No, that's not it-"