24. Mutiny

Ten Years Ago.

(Levi)

I sighed as I kept going back and forth on my knees with a dirty cloth in my hands cleaning the deck. The Captain walked past me and I looked up, his eyes were already staring down on me with the big red hat on his head. Once he saw me looking at him he growled and kicked my side.

"Get back to work you brat." he spat and started walking again.

I could see his white hair sticking out from his hat, I hated his stupid green eyes and disgusting teeth. I threw the cloth back in the bucket and grabbed the other one to keep cleaning. The new boy came and sat in front of me to help me out, I just nodded as thanks and didn't say another word. That was a rule, don't speak in front of the captain unless it has something to do with the ship.

The new boy joined us last week when we stopped at Shingashina for supplies and I feel disgusted every time I look at him. Not because there's something wrong with him even though his overly excited personality is a little annoying. No, I'm disgusted because of how dirty this brat is, when was the last time he got cleaned?

I looked up and let out another sigh and I was glad I did because my eyes were blessed with a sight so beautiful I was at a loss for words. Abella, she is gorgeous. The only woman on board, she was coming out of the captains cabin where she stays in. It's absolutely disgusting because she is only fifteen and he is almost sixty but no one has the guts to stand up to him and protect the poor girl from his hands.

Me and her spend time together from time to time in the cellar since we are so close in age. I didn't notice when feelings started to develop but one things for sure... I can't act on them. Not for as long as he still exists, but I can't call us normal friends anymore. Even she has noticed this. Her blue eyes landed on mine and she smiled as the wind took away her black hair. I returned her smile for just a second but it quickly disappeared.

One day.

My body became flat with the ground and I yelped upon impact. A boot was on my back and he started putting pressure on the spot making it hurt.

"What's wrong Ackerman? Admiring what's mine? Do you perhaps want a taste of her? Become like your father? Do you really want to touch what's mine? " his foot got removed but he grabbed my hair picking me up. "Are you thinking of her at night when I'm touching her? " he growled.

"No sir. "

"Good, than do your bloody work and stop looking at her." he threw my head back down and spat on me when he stood. "I knew I should have killed you when you were a baby crying all night like a bitch." with that he walked away and I got back to my work.

I looked at the new boy in front of me and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was asking if I was alright. I just nodded again and looked at the ground. It doesn't matter what happens, tonight I'm cleaning him one way or another.

-

I stood with my arms crossed looking at the person in front of me that was getting dressed. My only view was the back.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't knock me out next time."

"You are a woman." I stated and she turned to look at me fully dressed.