「 𝟐𝟑 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Yoongi whispers to you. "Don't believe a word she says; it's a lie,"

He never takes his eyes off the stage. You look up at him confused.

"What?" You feel sad for Jungkook since he's being forced into this.

"Her name, her age, everything is a lie. Don't believe it," Yoongi says and shuts up when Victoria stops kissing Jungkook and turns towards the crowd.

"I'm glad everyone here is so happy for us. I will send my soon-to-be husband back home with his levels to pack and be back here in one week. Everyone else, you may stay until midnight." She says loudly to the room and that's when Namjoon mumbles for you all to follow him.

The room lights up with chatter. Most everyone is either happy or pissed about the news. Happy because some think that she'll stop the game if she finds true love, and others are mad because Jungkook is the only way out of the game.

"W-Wait, I have a question!" A random guy yells to Victoria before she leaves the stage.

"What about our freedom? Some of us just found out about the prize level being the way out of this game. What will you do about that?" The man gulps when talking to her, but she only bursts out laughing.

"Oh my, that's so funny. I'll tell you what, everyone listen, I have one month to marry my handsome Jungkookie. During that time, you all can try your best to beat my game. Just know before attempting that the prize level isn't as easy as you think." She purrs seductively at Jungkook. He only looks down at the ground.

"Everyone, enjoy your night... I know I will," then she leaves the room, taking Jungkook with her to who knows where.

Namjoon sighs.

"Great, we have to wait until they get done fucking,"

This time you tense. It makes you feel bad thinking about Jungkook with someone who's like that, especially since he doesn't have a say in the matter. He doesn't look the type to want to be with anyone. Matter of fact, he looks a little scared of girls. Maybe it's because of Victoria?

That's when you come back to your senses and turn to Yoongi.

"Wait, you said she lied?" You ask quietly, even though the party is so loud no one can truly hear your conversation.

He nods.

"She did, her name isn't Victoria, she isn't twenty-four, her father doesn't even know her. He just gives her millions because he doesn't even want to get to know her. The only thing she said up there that is true was about her being the creator of the game, and her father being Bullet Night. We have gone to parties like this time after time again, she always changes her identity." He explains, but you look at him confused.

"But if you went to all those types of parties doesn't that mean other people here know she's lying too? And also, how exactly do you know so much? I mean, yes, she can be lying, but how do you know the things about her father?" You ask.

"Nope, she has this game going on in different cities as well. However, this one is the location she lives in. Anyway, she goes to her different jurisdictions and throws these parties, lying about her age and name in different places. She takes us with her because she thinks we're her good luck charms or something. So that's how we know she's lying. The rest Hoseok knew. You see, he was a cop, remember? He knew things like that before he ever even signed his freedom away." Yoongi explains, and a screen pops up on the stage with a list full of players and player points.