「 𝟐𝟒 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

It's near to an hour when Jungkook comes down the stairs. You all waited in the lobby sluggishly, ready to leave.

Jungkook hurriedly rushes down the steps, buttoning up his golden suit, and proceeding to walk to all of you. His mask is in his fist, and he doesn't care at all about the theme of the game, but you're the same.

"Done?" Namjoon asks as Jungkook comes closer.

He nods his head with his bangs sticking to his forehead from the sweat. His lips are swollen, not to mention you can see a hickey on the side of his neck.

"Yeah, let's go," Jungkook doesn't make eye contact with any of you. He bypasses you and walks out of the front door.

"Something's off about him," Jin whispers. "He normally doesn't act like that,"

"I think so too," Taehyung agrees.

"He's just upset. Now, let's hurry and get out of here," Namjoon tries to remind the others that they're still inside the devil's house.

You watch Jungkook walk to the vehicle and take the driver's seat.

"Come on," Namjoon ushers everyone outside the mansion.

This time Namjoon sits in the passenger seat, while you sit on Jimin's lap behind Namjoon. Taehyung sits beside you and Jimin, while Jin sits in the back next to Yoongi and Hoseok.

Jungkook doesn't say a word. He cranks the engine and starts driving. His mind is too far gone to speak to anyone, but Namjoon still tries.

"Jungkook, why didn't you tell us?"

Namjoon asks bluntly, while you feel Jimin's hands wrap around your waist, chin resting on top of your shoulder, listening in closely.

"Tell you what exactly?" Jungkook's voice comes out strong as if daring Namjoon to continue with this conversation, but Namjoon continues to push.

"You know what I mean. Why didn't you tell us you were going to marry her?"

Namjoon finally speaks the words that have been running through all of your minds for the past hour.

"I didn't have a choice," Jungkook's grip tightens on the steering wheel, knuckles becoming white.

"You always have a choice, Jungkook. What about your plan? You could have—"

Namjoon starts, but Jungkook slams on the brakes. Everyone jerks forward, but luckily, Jimin catches you right before your face collides with the back of the seat in front of you.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jungkook shouts.

"I've had enough of everyone telling me what to do, what I should do, what I need to do, I'm sick of it. If it's not her doing something to mess with my mind, then it's you!" Jungkook directs his violent words towards Namjoon.

"You told me to get close to her and find out anything that we could use against her. Think for one minute what I have to go through, yeah? Can any of you be considerate enough to think how all this is weighing down on me?" He turns around, eyes narrowing while looking at everyone in the vehicle except for you.

"For fuck's sake I'm only twenty-three. I should be preparing to graduate college by now, but no, that choice, along with many others, were stripped from me." Jungkook finally lets out what's on his mind, and you hurt for him. He's right in every way possible.

"Namjoon, what is he talking about?" Taehyung leans up with a confused face.

"Should you tell them or me?" Jungkook spits hatefully towards Namjoon, but he only sighs before turning back to look at you.