Chapter 48 [Secret of wild hunt]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was back at base where the girl's had finally arived back, Sheele had seen how banged up i was from my fight with Wave.

Sheele:"Oh my goodness! Are you alright Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah i'm fine it was just a little scrap don't worry."

Cornelia:"Are you sure? Your beaten up quite badly."

Tatsumi:"You have my word you two i'm alright."

Poney:"Yeah he look's fine to me i've seen him take worse."

Chelsea:"It look's like Incursio protected him from any fatal wound's, who attacked you anyway?"

Tatsumi:"Someone who's trying to destroy the empire from the inside out.":(I'm not telling them his name for his own safety and his wife's safety.)

Najenda:"Alright now that everyone's here i'll tell you now that Wild hunt is our current target if you see one of them terminate them at all cost, same with the yeager's you see one you kill them at all cost understood."

All:"Understood!"

I threw on a black hoodie with a white strip across the chest, i headed to the capital with a whole story if one of the yeager's or Wild hunt member's saw me, i was looking through the wild hunt file and stoped on one of there member's.

Tatsumi:(Cosmina, why is that so---Unsettling?)

I continued around the capital until i heard a very high pitched girly voice to my left.

????:"Hey there!"

Tatsumi:(Oh shit.)

Cosmina:"Hey cuttie!"

Tatsumi:"H-Hey there ma'am."

Cosmina:"My name's Cosmina! What's your's?"

Tatsumi:"T-Tetsuya it's nice to meet you i guess."

Cosmina:"Aww a little shy? It's okay Cosmina won't hurt you."

Tatsumi:(She really does talk about herself in third person a lot.):"W-Well i just got here from my home town so it's kinda scary for me to meet new people."

Cosmina:"Don't worry Cosmina's really nice to people, especally boy's."

Tatsumi:"R-Really?"

Cosmina:"Yup! So what made you come to this lovely capital?"

Tatsumi:"Well i came here mainly to make money for my home town since it's quite a poor place i could barely afford to stay in school, i just want to make money to help my home."

Cosmina:"Hmm are you armed at all?"

Tatsumi:"Not by much i have my knife  but that's about it."

Cosmina:"If you have some talent with it Cosmina will talk to Syurry about getting you into our police force."

Tatsumi:"Really?! You'de do that for me?"

Cosmina:"Yup Cosmina can make anything happen for a cuttie like you."

Tatsumi:(She really is falling for it, i should've taken up acting year's ago.)

????:"There you are Cosmina!"

Tatsumi:(Again!? Are you fuckin' serious?!)

Dorothea:"Why'd you run off like that? Who's this?"

Cosmina:"Cosmina's sorry for worring you, this is a possible new member Tetsuya!"

She looked at me for a moment before speaking again.

Dorothea:"He doesn't look like much, do you have any kind of relation to our leader or a possible relitive that was part of the army?"

Tatsumi:"Well my grandfather was part of the army in his youth and retired after he was wounded in battle.":(Oh god i've never been this scared in my life, please fall for it.)

I guess the act really paid off.

Dorothea:"I'll have to talk to Syura about it."

Cosmina:"Yay new friend!"

Dorothea:"Maybe, if Syura think's he can make a good member of the force he'll have a place with Wild Hunt."

Cosmina:"Okay, Cosmina will ses you later!"

She hugged me, i've never been scared like that it was as if i could feel her real intention's, as they walked away i swiftly picked Dorothea's pocket getting the map of there plan's.

Tatsumi:(Heh should have paid attention for the hand is quicker than the eye.)

I headed back to base where i was gonna give boss these plan's that i yoinked from one of them.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]