TWELVE

TWELVE
LILAH

I pull away from Ollie's soft lips, breathless gasps escaping my lips when he then begins to place sloppy kisses along my neck.

"Fuck." I whisper and rest my head back against the sun lounger.

It's dark — except for the bright moon that is shining down on the both of us. As far as I'm aware it's empty too.

"Ollie." I moan as he makes his way down my body.

He pushes the bottom of my dress up to my waist and then pulls my lace thong down. He places light kisses on my thighs and a moan escapes my lips when he lightly bites down on them.

"Fuck, I've been wanting to do this for a long time." Ollie grunts as he stares at my bare pussy which is probably dripping wet.

Only for him.

My eyes widen and a loud gasp escapes my lips as he sends shock waves through my body. His tongue brushes up and down my sensitive bud and I find myself grasping his wavy hair.

"Yes." I moan.

My legs tighten around his face but he wraps his arms tightly around my thighs, keeping me still.

Ollie continues his sweet assault on my pussy.

Another whimper escapes my lips and I bite my lip as the pleasurable sensation takes over my body.

"That good, baby?" He mumbles, sending vibrations through my body.

I feel him slide two fingers inside of me, enhancing the pleasure.

Oh my fuck, this man knows what he's doing!

"Don't stop." I plead, feeling my climax slowly build. "Ollie."

"That's it, baby. Say my name." He encourages, curling his fingers inside me. "I want you to come for me, Lilah."

Oh shit.

Small pants escapes my lips as my stomach tightens and my walls begin to rapidly pulse around his fingers.

After I've come down from my orgasm, I remember that we are out in the open. I look around me and then avert my eyes to Ollie who begins to suck my juices off his fingers. He smirks and then stands, helping me up.

"You taste addictive." He whispers and I grin and then look down to see the huge tent forming in his trousers.

I bite my lip and look back into his deep brown eyes to see him smirking.

"That's just the beginning, beautiful."

•••

"I'm flying home tonight." I tell Dale who is typing on his phone. He looks at me for about a second before going back to what's more interesting on his device.

"Okay." He shrugs and I clench my jaw.

"Are not going to ask why?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"You're a grown woman, you can make your own decisions." I shake my head in disbelief. "Have a safe flight, I'll see you at home."

I finish packing, glancing at him every now and again.

"Who are you messaging?" I tilt my head and he pauses his movement to look at me.

"No need to worry about who I'm messaging. I don't ask you who you message, so why all of a sudden are you questioning me?" I look away from him and finish the rest of my packing.

As soon as I'm done I say goodbye to Dale who only nods his head. I roll my eyes and make my way out.  

I meet Ollie outside. A huge smile etches onto his face when he makes eye contact with me.

"Hello, beautiful girl." He wraps his arms around me, not caring if anyone sees.

I climb into the car and we begin the drive to the airport. I admire Ollie who is dressed in his usually suit, his legs are slightly spread apart as he sits next to me with his hand resting on my thigh.

When we arrive I'm surprised when we drive straight to a private jet. I look over to Ollie to see him staring at me amusement.

"What?" I tilt my head at him and he chuckles lightly.

"You have no idea how bad I want to be buried inside you." A small gasp escapes my lips and I look to the front — worried that the driver has heard us.

"Ollie, stop." I whine but deep down I want him buried inside of me as well.

His face softens as he gazes at me but we are soon interrupted by his phone. He looks down at the contact and his face hardens but he hangs up straight away.

We exit the car and Ollie tells me to go up while he takes a phone call. I walk onto the jet to be greeted by the captain and an air hostess.

I take a seat and look out the window to see Ollie having a conversation down the phone which looks quite heated.

He doesn't look happy at all.

Once the phone call comes to an end I watch him walk up the stairs and onto the jet.

He smiles as soon as he sees me.

"Are you okay?" I question, tilting my head and his smile falls a little.

"I will be." He nods and decides to take the seat next to me, instead of sitting opposite which I thought he would do.

"Hold my hand?" He questions giving me puppy dog eyes and I giggle.

"You really are a big baby." I grin and intertwine my fingers with his.

"What did Dale say when you told him you were going home early?" He questions.

"Didn't get much of a reaction. Said I was a grown woman and can make my own decisions." Ollie scoffs and tightens his hand around mine.

"God I fucking hate that man."

Same, Ollie, Same.

My eyes then begin to water.

"Lilah? What's wrong beautiful?" Ollie begins to panic and starts to wipe the tears that have started to fall.

"I don't want to be in this marriage, Ollie." I whimper feeling myself suddenly becoming overwhelmed with everything going on. "I feel like I'm never going to be happy and if I am it will only be temporary."

"Hey, you're happy with me, beautiful. I'll make you happy, I promise and I will get you out of this toxic marriage." Ollie reassures, holding my face gently in his hands. "My girl." He whispers and my heart flutters.

But I'm not his and the sad thing is, I don't think I ever can be.