🐢124🐢

AN: Happy birthday to our cute little turtle! 💕

No one's POV

Chungha is usually very serious and professional psychologist, but there is one exception - Yesung. This patient is different and so she treats him differently. Chungha bought some toys and games, blue children's table from Ikea and two red comfy bean bags. She is always happy to see him no matter if he is feeling little or big because little Yesung is very cute and big Yesung is really smart.

Heechul is coming with little Yesung who is sucking on a lollypop and he is holding another one which is for Chungha. Heechul gently knocked on the door of Chungha's office and fixes Yesung's T-shirt. Chungha opened the door in a few seconds and smiles at Yesung who walks inside the office. Heechul is left alone, he sits down on one of the chairs which are in the short hallway in front of the office.

Heechul is nervous. He tries to read the old National geographic magazines which are there for the patients, but soon put them back on the small coffee table. What are they speaking about? Does Yesung have problems with something? Chungha never says about what they speak during their sessions.

Yesung hands her the green lollypop with apple flavor and Chungha smiles before thanking. She sits down in one bean bag and Yesung jumps on the second one. It is clear he is in little space right now, but she knows that soon big Yesung will come out. And she is right. A few minutes later Yesung stopped giggling and poking the bean bag and looked at her. Chungha smiles and asks him how is he doing. They always start like this because Yesung is usually quite shy and needs a while to open and speak freely. Today he tells her about the ring he got from Ryeowook and they talk about him for a long while. It is nice to speak with her. Yesung knows that Siwon and Heechul are busy, he doesn't want to bother them and make them worried. But Chungha is here, she will patiently listen and he can say everything he wants.

"I don't know what Ryeowook wants. Siwon was my boyfriend, but he married Heechul. I don't mind it, but what if Siwon gets mad that Ryeowook loves me?"

Chungha realized something during their sessions. It is no wonder that Yesung needs to be in little space, his brain is crazy because it keeps creating wild scenarios. So many things are bringing anxiety to big Yesung, it is no wonder that he broke down.

"The love between you and Ryeowook isn't the same like between Siwon and Heechul. You two are like little kids, your definition of love is sharing ice cream or playing together. Siwon knows it."

Yesung and Chungha are speaking for a long time before Yesung decides it was enough. Chungha doesn't force him to continue, she let him to slip back in the comfort of his little space and goes to get Heechul.

Heechul enters the office and awkwardly folds his long legs to sit down on the bean bag. He feels more comfortable when he is sitting on the bean bag instead of a chair.

"So, how are you doing with the separation anxiety?"

Heechul admits how he felt when Yesung had a sleepover with his friend and Chungha only chuckled.

"You are very impatient, we have lots of work ahead of us."

Heechul nods and strokes his pants.

"He became insecure about his diapers. But he needs them, I asked doctors if there is a way and there is nothing they can do."

Chungha frowns and thinks for a while.

"Yesung's friends are Jimin, Taehyung and Ryeowook, right? And they aren't so small like him, they are independent and Yesung sees them and wants to be like them. Maybe find him a friend who is similar to his age."

Heechul nods and thinks hard before Yesung interrupted him. Yesung was trying to solve a puzzle while frowning and cutely sticking the tip of his tongue out. He got bored after a few minutes and now wants to go. Yesung whines and grips mommy's hoodie.

"Mommy ..."

Heechul pats his back and also peeks in his diaper to make sure he isn't wet.

"Hold on for a second, okay?"

Yesung whines, but goes back to the puzzle. Heechul and Chungha speak for a while before her another patient came and they need to go. After every appointment Heechul takes him in near Paul bakery. He orders affogato for himself and cold tea with peaches for Yesung, then they can choose something sweet. Yesung wants a piece of apricot cheesecake, he wants him almost every time while Heechul orders strawberry tartlet. They sit in the bakery, watch people outside walking on the busy street. Before they leave Yesung remembers to buy something for daddy so they leave with a box with three caramel tartlets. The weather isn't so hot today so Heechul decided to walk through a park. This way is longer, on the other hand Yesung will get tired and he will fall asleep during his nap time without problems.