ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ sᴄʏᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

╭──────────╮
❝*Sigh*... Sometimes I hate this life I have, but who am I to complain. I'm just a human Shinigami.❞
╰──────────╯

Mahito dashed toward Y/N, his hand turned to sharp whips. He swang them toward her and she swiftly dodged them while using her Sotoba to block any upcoming attacks. Y/N smirked while thrusting her Sotoba toward Mahito's head which he barely dodged, "You're so slow, what's the matter? I'm barely putting an effort." Y/N said as she twirled around him, giving him a kick on his back.

"I still have more!" Mahito yelled while throwing some of his transfigured curses at her. Y/N didn't hesitate to kill the curse, but she didn't notice Mahito jumping toward her with his hand taking the shape of a sharp sword. Y/N chuckled and held her weapon to protect her. Mahito thought that it will stand in his way again, so he put a simple plan on kicking her in the stomach. However, he was surprised when he easily cut the wooden weapon, "Wh-What? I couldn't cut it the last time!" He thought as he stumbled forward.

He suddenly felt pain in his head as Y/N pulled his hair, "My Sotoba can be modified as I please, little rabbit." She whispered in his ear then pulled his hair strongly, throwing him away to crush on the wall, "You see now, you can never stand against me. I'm the one who killed every single Shinigami. What do you have that makes you more powerful then my own kind?" Y/N mocked as she threw the broken Sotoba away and grabbed another one near her.

The humanoid curse growled and stood up, he mustered up a smile, "You don't know what I can do, I will transfigure your soul once I land my hand on you."

Y/N laughed, "Didn't you try this before?" Y/N's scary green orbs made him widen his eyes. He remembered what happened to his hand, "Touching a Shinigami's soul will cause you to die. If I didn't hit back then, you could've died." She explained, smirking mischievously.

The stitch-faced curse looked at her with shock, "So you mean--"

"I let you live on purpose, be thankful."

Mahito who was cold and chill in his fight was now fuming with anger, "I will kill you!" He dashed toward her, but Y/N quickly took an action. She kicked up the broken piece of the Sotoba and sent it to him which he dodged quickly, but was surprised when Y/N was gone.

She suddenly jumped on his shoulders while stabbing her Sotoba toward his head, but unfortunately he moved in time before Y/N could stab him in his head. Y/N put on more pressure and made him fall face first to the ground while she gracefully landed a few feet away from him, "Come on now, you're not finished, are you? I was just playing around with you." Y/N mocked, chuckled afterwards.

Mahito jumped up and made his hand a sword, launching to Y/N. They exchanged some clashes here and there.

Both Nanami and Yuji were in the background, watching Y/N handling the special-grade curse easily, "Y/N san is scary when she fights!" Yuji exclaimed while looking at his bestfriend with wide eyes. Nanami put a hand on his chin, "She is just toying with him. She has something in mind." He spoke up while observing the fight.