Episode 18

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 18

~Playlist for this chapter is 'Just a Girl- Kiddo' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Fernando's POV

Accepting to have breakfast with Micaela was all because I didn't want her maid Ji-hye to feel upset over my refusal of her meal for the second time. I understand I'm not a fan of being around the female gender and doing their wishes but at least I had to be a gentleman.

After I'd accepted to have breakfast with her, then Micaela had to make me wait again for a reason best known to her. I had to request her presence from her maid after a short wait. I was expecting to see her alone but she was accompanied by her friend Sabrina.

Damnit! I forgot to let Sabrina know yesterday that I'd found her friend, I guess that's why she is here. I can give her the excuse of not having her contact which was why I didn't inform her sooner that I found her friend.

Both ladies stood there whispering and stealing glances at me every few seconds. I waited for them to speak up but it was as if both of them were arguing over something. The next minute, her second friend, Kim, and the maid joined us in the dining room. The four of them looked like something was up with them. My patience was running out already and it's something I don't like.

"What is it with you ladies? Why are you all standing there as something bad happened?" I ask Sabrina glance at Micaela and she shook her head like she was pleading over something.

"I see you later found my friend yesterday. Tell us where you found her and what exactly she was doing when you found her because yesterday wasn't the first time she has disappeared from us" Sabrina announced and the whole room went silent.

Oh no, this is about Micaela. Wait, did she just say Micaela has gone missing before? "The last time she was gone like this I was so scared that something bad had happened to her. But I was so relieved when she came back unhurt. The only thing was that she was so drunk that night and she wasn't even with her friends, she drove all alone home in a drunken state of mind. Can you imagine how lucky she was not to have run over someone or something?" A flashback of the maid's conversation with me last night came to mind.

So, yesterday wasn't the first time she tried something silly like that? I bet it would have been a success if I hadn't arrived on time. None of them knows what she was up to whenever she disappeared from them except me. Should I tell them the truth about the whole story?

"Fernando! We're waiting for you!" Sabrina's voice startles me from my deep thoughts.

I gaze up at the four of them and then my gaze is fixed on the guilty woman who was looking so scared to have her secrets revealed. Her eyes were begging me not to betray her but my mind was saying differently. I blinked away and cleared my throat. I stood up from my seated position and adjusted the chair back.

My hands were shoved in my pocket and my gaze narrowed to Sabrina. "You know, you ladies generally are full of dramas which is why I don't like spending time with you all. I beg to take my leave, I have important matters to attend to, not getting involved with you ladies' drama" I gave a slight bow and began walking to the door.

"What do you even mean we ladies are full of dramas? I just asked you a question and you're walking out on me?!" Sabrina barks at me and I rolled my eyes with irritation.

"Young lady, I don't have time for long conversations. If you want to know where I found her, you should ask her yourself, I have business matters to attend to which gives me more money than a conversation like this. If you'd excuse me, I'm leaving" I let out and walked out of the room.