-Twenty-

{A/N POV}

"I a-m sorry for being so disrespectful towards you l-ast night and forcing you to t-ouch me--i am...I just...I didn't know what I was even doing that time--i am so sorry"

Y/n conveyed with her extremely soft tone as her head was hanging low with red hues of shame surrounding her both cheeks.

She was fiddling with her small fingers as her lips were pressed together.

She was feeling ashamed of something she never did while at the other hand jungkook was totally surprised after hearing her reason of being sorry towards him.

His heart clenched with worry and pain realising she was way purer than he had ever realised.

Expending no more second he soon pulled her into his arms and hugged her securely.

She gasped softly because of the sudden hug but didn't stop him when he pulled her protectively into his chest and pushed his face into the crook of her neck.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything baby, I love to touch you and every part of my body loves every inch of you"

He whispered using his deep tone and left a soft kiss on her neck, her cheeks turned more red as She shivered almost melting inside his hold with the assurance of her husband not being upset with any of her behaviour.

That was a huge relief for her.

Soon her lips parted slightly with closed eyes feeling him planting more soft kisses on the same spot.

She breathed out softly and unknowingly moved her head aside giving him more space and That small act of her was enough for him to guess that with time she was getting more and more comfortable with his touches.

He realised he was worried for nothing. She was not sad or angry because of what happened past night but still, he didn't want to go overboard like the previous night and do anything to make her uncomfortable after all she was drunk that night but right now she isn't so she may not like him to repeat the same amount of intimacy.

With this thought, he pulled his face away from her crook of the neck.

He saw her still closed eyes and head slightly hung low.

"Y/n-ah, look at me please"

He requested with the softest tone of his voice he didn't knew even existed.

Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up too shy to have eye contact with him yet she tried her best.

"Baby, you don't have to be sorry for anything that happened between us yesterday night, you were not in your right state of mind because of that alcohol mixed drink which someone by mistake served you and I am sorry for that and about me, I never once felt forced or disrespected while touching you love, trust me, I am all yours and so is my body, you didn't forced me to do anything instead i loved that and I can't lie about that, I just can't"

He confessed and cupped her cheeks in his large palms finally making her gaze contact with his. He didn't unfold the truth about the drink in order to not scare her. He knew her heart was way too soft to understand those conspiracies.