𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

"Sophia wake up!" I hear Amyra's voice

"Sophia wake up!" I hear Amyra's voice. I turn around from the bed to see her standing in her work clothes, holding two cups, of probably chai. 

"No thank you," I tell her, throwing the blanket over my head blocking out the light provided by the sun. 

"Soph, you have lunch with your mom. After you can come right back." she pulls the blanket off me. 

I sigh getting up from bed, walking into the bathroom I shower, wash my hair, and jumped into black jeans, a silk crop top that I tucked into the jeans and I threw a long blazer over it.  I never thought I would be telling mom dad cheated on her, for a year. 

Walking out my room, I'm met with a very busy Myra. 

"I have to go, be strong you got this!" she hugs me. 

"Thanks, Myra." she walks out of my apartment getting into the elevator. 

I grab my purse and phone about to leave when there's a knock on the door. Confused as to who is at my door this early, I walk over opening it to find a man in a delivery uniform, holding a bouquet of off-pink roses. My favorite. 

"For Mrs. Rivera," he speaks. 

"Uh, that's me," I reply 

"Please sign here, " he hands me a clipboard and I sign. 

I mumble a quick Thank you and close the door. I set the huge bouquet on my marble island, pulling the card out and opening it. 

Good luck, you're doing the right thing, don't doubt yourself. 

                                                                                                              -Axton. 

I smile at his words. He's so thoughtful. I gather my things and walk out of the apartment.  I enter the elevator and take my phone out, calling him. 

"Hey." he answers, sounding stress. 

"Hey, thank you for the flowers. You okay?" I ask him. 

"I said white candles on every other table!" I hear Piper's voice. Yikes. 

"Wedding planning huh?" I ask chuckling. 

"Because there's nothing more I'd want to be doing right now," he says with sarcasm. 

I laugh. 

"Good luck." 

"Thanks, we'll catch up later Soph." 

"Bye," I tell him as I hang up walking out the elevator. 

I walk out the building and a little less paparazzi is outside. Asking nothing but normal questions. 

Wow, thank you universe? 

"How's it going, Sophia?" 

"How's your morning going Sophia?"